Disaster

Glancing up every time the door to the Cave opened in hopes of seeing Sam come out, I wondered what I was even doing here. This was all new. I'd never waited around for anyone, especially some girl.

Samantha finally walked out and I watched as she went to the side of the building, scooped down to a bum sitting there and handed him a bag of food.

She never saw me parked there and took off walking toward her home. Pulling out, I pulled over to the sidewalk and called.

"Hey girl".

Samantha didn't turn to look, instead she pulled her coat tighter around her and started walking briskly.

"Hey girl". I yelled again.

"Fuck off fucker" she retorted back without even looking in my direction.

I grinned at her sassiness and brought my car to a stop getting out.

"Hey" I yelled jogging up behind her.

Soon as I caught up to her she spun around and sprayed me down in pepper spray and quickly rammed her knee into my crotch.

"Fuck". I yelled out while coughing, rubbing my eye's vigorously with one hand while the other hand cradled my dick. Bent over in tremendous pain I heard Sam gasp.

"Oh no Demarco. I didn't know it was you. I thought it was some crazy rapist. Let me help you".

Looking around all Samantha could find was a half empty soda bottle someone had chunked from their car. She quickly poured the contents in the bottle over my face as I walked on the ground in pain.

"What the fuck is that?" I yelled. Whatever it was seemed to make my eye's burn worse.

"It's a soda".

"The fuck. My eyes and balls are on fire and you pour a sticky ass carbonated drink in my eyeballs?"

"Sorry Demarco. I didn't know what else to do".

"Get my gun from out of my car and shoot me". I yelled irritability.

"Really?" She questioned as if she would do it.

"Fuck no you crazy bitch. Just help me to my car. You've got to drive me to the hospital".

"I can't drive remember Demarco".

"Your going to have to now".

"Okay, okay". Sam said grabbing my hand helping me to my feet and led me to my car.

Getting behind the wheel she said in a panic. "Okay, okay, I push the button right?"

"Yea" I grunted through my pain.

Okay, okay. Here we go".

My eyes were swelling closed as I felt my head lurch forward then slam back against the head rest and I could hear my gears grinding.

"Fuck, just go to my place, it's closer. You'll tear my car up before we make it to the hospital".

"Okay where do you live?"

"Go to the Estate apartments".

"Okay. Where is that?"

Biting my lip from anger I shoveled my phone out of my pocket. "Here, pull up my GPS and type it in".

Ten minutes later I heard her squeal.

"Look at me I'm doing it. I'm driving with no problems now".

Turning my head to her voice I gritted out. "Forgive me if I don't look right not, but my eye's are swollen and on fire".

"Oh, I'm sorry. How you feeling?"