To The Extremes

London

Things are bad but it could always be worse. Today proved just that. Had Cole not walked in things could have ended pretty badly. The sight of my precious Miri holding a gun to her head shook me to my core.  Knowing that she believes this is all her fault and carrying that burden on her shoulders while I walked around oblivious drowned in my own worries makes me feel worse.

Then coming to blows with my beloved son Demarco. I expected as much from him. He has always been trained to protect the women of the family no matter the cost. He reacted the way he should have and I couldn't be prouder. Demarco showed true leadership abilities today. One things for certain I love my children to no ends, I loved them as much as I love their mother. Without them, I am nothing. All my money, the respect I'm given, lavish lifestyle, doesn't mean a thing with out my three loves.

As for Laney, she will be returning home and I do mean very soon. Shits done got real and it's time for the game to come to a end. I will be personally  searching the globe myself, but first I had to deal with the Russians. I will hold the meeting in the morning and be in Russia by nightfall. Once their taken out babydoll will be hunted personally by me.

Looking out my office door I watched as my children with their lovers sat around the coffee table playing cards surrounded by pizza boxes. Cole and Miri as a couple didn't seem to odd, we all seen it coming and I know he will protect my baby girl with his life. Demarco I do worry about. This Samantha has the potential to really hurt him. She's a outsider and the question remains...can She cope with this lifestyle. I know all to well about loving a woman from outside my world. My babydoll has hurt me and I wish none of this on my son.

Walking in I placed a kiss on Demarco's head then Miri's and reached over to ruffle Cole's perfectly styled hair. Sitting down Dem passed me a beer and a pizza box while Cole dealed me in. Hanging out with them was refreshing and it gave me a chance to get to know Samantha better. I've probably scared her tremendously lately.

The next morning I woke to Cole sleeping on my sofa with his gun resting on his chest. This boy was always ready to fight. At least he showed respect by not sleeping in Miri's room. Grinning I yelled "wake up fuck face".

Grasping his gun he squinted at me then streached. "You going to make us breakfast?"

"Fuck no, do I look like your Pape"

"I like chocolate chips in my panckes". He grinned going to relieve himself. I headed to the kitchen and started pulling ingredients out to make the pancakes when Samantha walked in wearing Demarco's shirt and sweat pants rolled up. It was obvious she slept in Demarco's room. "May I get some juice?"

She was nervous around me so I smiled, yep I, me, the king smiled. "Please help yourself doll".

"Would you like some help with breakfast?"

"That be great" I said. As we was preparing the food a ear shattering burp erupted behind us. That would be Demarco making his presence known. "Good morning pops"

"God Demarco your such a pig. I heard that all way down the hall". Miri snorted stumbling in wrapped in her robe. Cole walked in behind her and started sampling the food until Demarco popped him in the head. Yes all was back to normal except something was missing....my babydoll.

Two hours later I was freshly showered, shaved dressed in my finest suit and waiting for my men to join me. Dem, Conner, Cole, and Marcus was already here and the others joined shortly. I informed them that it was time to deal with the Russians and we would be flying out this evening. This would be Dem' s and Cole's first big mission. Giving orders for everyone to pack and be back by six I dismissed them.

I called Miri in. "Yes Pape?"

"Miri me and the men will be leaving for Russia this evening. You will be staying in my room at the den so pack some things. We should be back within a week".

I saw the fear evident in her face. True, some of us may not make it back. I seen her look out the door at Demarco then Cole. I clearly understood she didn't know who to spend these last moments with. "Go babydoll. Do what you need to do. I understand"

Running around my desk she threw herself in my arms. "I love you Pape"

'And I love you to the moon and back. Now go see Cole" I snickered.

Once I was alone my thoughts went to Laney but not for long. There was a buzz at my door. Having my gun on the ready I answered and saw a short balding, round man.

"The fuck you?"

"Mr. Harper, I'm Russel Melton from Tyson, Byran, and Mecgregger law firm. I need to deliver these papers to you. Please sign".

"What papers".

"Sorry sir. I'm not allowed to discuss the matter"

"Then I'm afraid you've wasted a trip here".

"I can say that they concern a Mrs. Laney Harper".

Hearing that I snatched the folder from his hand and slammed the door.

"Sir, your signature". He called through the door.

"Fuck off numb nut". I yelled and continued back to my office. I had the envelope ripped open in no time and quickly skimmed over the papers.

The word DIVORCE smacked me in the forehead. "The fuck I'll give her one. Little bitch has another thing coming. I swear she's going to make me kill her".

I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. Oh I shook in anticipation. I will never give her a divorce. Never. I could feel my monster emerging as I stared at our wedding photo atop my desk. Taking my arm I swiped it from my desk. Stalking to my bedroom I busted in her closet and grabbed random clothing and started slicing it with my knife. Still not satisfied, I spotted a birthday card she had given me. It was one that you recorded your own personal message on. Opening it I heard her velvety voice say ever so sweetly. "I love you more than you'll ever know my London, happy birthday baby".

Letting out a anguished roar I ripped the card and fell to my knees in sobs. The card laid in front of me and the recording device kept replaying her saying "I love you, I love you, I love you" over and over as I wept like a child.

This was the first time the king had ever been tortured.

Eventually rising to my feet I whispered back to her recorded voice "I love you to babydoll".

Then it hit me. Laney just gave me hope. By filing for divorce she just led me to her. The lawyer had to have her address. Calling one of my lower men in I stated. "Break into this law office and copy everything relating to Laney Valor Harper from their computer files. Get back to me as soon as possible. If you fuck this up I will personally stick a grenade up your ass. Understand?"

"Yes boss".

"Good. Now get started".

Times up babydoll.