--5--

>>Amyplier Perspective<<

Mark's POV

I opened the bedroom door this early at 6AM, I just wanted to spend the whole day with Amy...

I wrote a little note and left it at the refrigerator for Jack to read...I quietly opened the front door and exited our dorm room walking downstairs.

I walked out the dorm building, I told Amy that we should meet up at the park nearby at 7.. so I don't want to keep her waiting.

I quickly ran to the park and looked for her, we didn't really plan to which part of the park we're going to meet up so it took a while.

I was about to pull out my phone to call her but my eyes finally found the blonde girl, she was standing by a tree looking exhausted so I ran towards her.

"Hey!" I greeted with a smile, "You look tired.." I added, "Yeah.. sorry I'm late.." she apologized, "What? No.. it's fine.. I kinda ran around the park looking for you but-"
"What?! Oh my- I'm so sor--"
"No. No need to apologized.. I can wait.. just for you." I said smiling at her, she smiled back and gave me a peck on the cheek, our hands intertwined and we walked around the park.

>>>>><<<<<

"So what's your excuse?" Amy asked as we waited in line at an Ice Cream stand...
"Oh.. I didn't add an excuse.. it's non of his or their business anyway.. they'd just be making videos today so don't worry.. you?" I asked back, "Family plans.." she said.

We bought some ice cream and continued walking around for another 30 minutes..

Until recieved a call, I pulled my phone out and saw 'Jack' on the screen, my eyes widened, "oh no.." I whispered to myself, I declined his call but of course in a few seconds later he calls again.. "Fuck..." I whispered, "Hold on.." I said to Amy and walked away at a nearby tree..

"What?!" I asked in the tone of annoyance..
"Where the fook are you?!" He asked..
"Why do you need to know?!" I asked back..
"Well-"
"Well what?!" I said cutting him off and hanging up the
phone.

I walked back to Amy and sighed, "Sorry about that.." I apologized, "What was that? You sounded mad and annoyed..." Amy asked making me panic, "Oh.. uh.. my er.. annoying friend.. called. I-it was nothing.. I swear.." I said with a nervous smile at my face..

She smiled, "So where are we going next?" She asked.. "What? Why.. don't you like it here?" I asked.. "Of course I do.. but we've been here for an hour and a half already.." she said..
"Alright.. I get.. where do you wanna go?" I asked her.. "Umm.. anywhere as long as I'm with you." She replied, her answer making me smile and blush. "Alright.. well.. Starbucks?" I asked, "Sure." She answered.

>>>>><<<<<

Amy's POV

Mark and I sipped on our drinks as we walked around the city looking for places to go..

We enetered a mall with not much money so we just bought some stuff we can afford.

I basically spent the whole day with Mark.. and for me this is the best weekend I ever had because of him..

He may look tough but he's softer in the inside..

"Amy?" Mark called grabbing my hand, "Hmm?"

"I want to show you something.." he said pulling me there.

He brought me back to the park but I didn't question it and just kept following him. He walked to the far side of the park and into the woods, "Woah...okay, can you tell me-"
"Shh.. trust me.." he said cutting me off, I shrugged and continued walking behind him...

He stopped in the middle of the woods where there's no trees and you can look at the starry night. I looked up and so did he, "It's pretty.." I said, "There's more.." he said, "Look."

I looked up and saw shooting stars.. "Woah.." I whispered and he pulled me close to him, I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled.. "Make your wish.." he said and I closed my eyes and made a wish...

I opened them and looked at him as he opened his.. "Why all the way over here?" I asked, "It's the only place I knew that has the best view.." He answered.

I noticed Mark's phone vibrate and ruined the moment, "Sorry.." he said and I nodded..

"Mark!" Someone yelled at his phone, loud enough for me to hear and I got curious..

I notice his face drop, and hung up the phone, "What's wrong?!" I asked..

"It's Felix.."