--16.5--

>>First Triple?<<

Marzia's POV

This is it.. I wore a casual black and white flannel skirt and a white blouse, I admit I panicked but I try to stay calm, I was about to tell Signe about my date but she wasn't at her room, she's been out alot, she left a note again that she had some meeting outside. "What's gotten into her?", but then I felt like maybe it's better she didn't know that I was dating the PEWDIEPIE.

7pm... I breathed heavily, and sweated like crazy, this is my FIRST and it was with someone I would never expect.

I'd think he knew where to pick me up, and right there came a little Car, I wont judge..

The whole ride was awkward, it's either our nervousness prevented us from talking, or is he too embarrassed of his car? I mean.. At least he had one. "This is my dad's." he says, nevermind then.

YouTube is one rich school and site, rich enough to give money to students, and now that money goes to a fancy restaurant... woah.

I tried to be chill with my surroundings but I know my casual dress is given eyes, I look at Felix and he probably bought some new suit cause the stuff he's wearing smells like store and it had a price tag on it. "Sorry if I over dressed.." He apologizes not making eye contact, "Oh.. no it's fine.. I'm just surprised by the restaurant you picked." I said and that made his head bolt towards me. "This? My dad picked as well... and actually I suggested it.. I-I just want it to be perfect yknow?" he stutters a bit, that was cute, this is a complete new side of him, is he really this cute when he's nervous?

We looked at the menu and everything looked expensive. I looked at Felix to get his attention and gave a rather concerned face, "Are you sure you can pay for this?" I ask, I see his sweat rolling down and I seriously felt bad. "Y'know we could go somewhere.. less.. expensive?" I said nervously. He quickly sat up straight and let out a sigh, "This is a lot isn't it? Maybe we could, where would you like?" he asks with confidence on his face, I blush and chuckle, "I like this side of you."

Jack's POV

I walk to the place and stopped quickly "Felix..?" I whisper, "Uhh.. yknow maybe this 'fancy' dinner of ours may not happen." I said looking at her, "Oh thank goodness, at the sight of that place I was in the verge of collapsing!" she exclaimed and we both laughed. She suddenly  stops, "Hold on isn't that?" she starts and I quickly lead her away, "Uhh-- let's just-"
"Signe?!" A familiar voice called to my date, "Marzia! Uh.. you're dating?!" She said with surprise, "Uh.. hello! I'm not the only one!" Marzia said, "Who's that g-" before she could finish I heard a shocked call, "Jack?" I hear Felix say, I was still facing away from them, and now I'm slowly turning, "H-hi.."

Awkward.. really awkward right now, "So you're-"
"Yes! but I-I was gonna tell you, I just-"
"That's great! we can have double!" he said which led me to surprise, "I know I'm not really like this, but this girl has given me a new perspective in life." I saw Marzia blush, and hear Signe giggle, "Well okay then"
-where you guys headed to?"
"Where you guys headed to?"

I said at the same time as... Mark? and Amy? Omg what's going on?!

"You guys are dating too?! OMG this is technically a triple!" Signe said, "Well, truth is, we've been dating since last year." Mark confesses leaving everyone in shock excluding me and Amy. "I can explain but first where we headed?! I'm hella hungry" Amy said.

--------

They decided to go to Disney world, eating, going on rides and walked around telling their love stories, Marzia never left eyes on Felix ever since the date started, she started to feel things that she thought wasn't quite possible, she wasn't sure and considered this to be nothing, Signe and Jack truly liked each other and knew it ever since so they acted like a couple even if none of the two asked to be theirs yet, Mark and Amy continued to be the sweet couple that they always were.

Mark's POV

"It's truly a relief to see our friends love the company of each other" I started as the fireworks began, "I'm actually so glad! I didn't know the six of us would end like this!" Amy said resting her head on my shoulder, "But this isn't the end right?" I ask.

End of Part 2/2