--14--

>>Party, Pancakes<<

Jack's POV

"You're dating who?! Since when?!" I ask in surprise, turns out Mark was dating Amy, "Ever since second year." Mark answered. And apperently she was the person Mark's been going out with.

Weekend came and JP's party is this midnight, Mark decided to go attend in it, he even begged me to be in it, I couldn't say no and said I'll be in it for just ONE minute.

7pm, and I was yelling at Mark that we can come one hour early (and it's for Signe's sake).

We arrive at the place and I already wanna leave, "Ey! You're one hour early huh?!" Jp smiles. I tried to leave but I do not want to leave Mark there alone.
Mark and I sat for an hour until people start to fill in, "Okay.. I'm going.." I said but Mark quickly grabbed me, "Hold on! I want to introduce you to someone! Wait here" he said and pulling me back to my seat.

I started to get impatient tapping my fingers in the desk, checking my watch every 5 seconds. People started dancing as soon as the music started.

"Maybe Mark got drunk or something!.." I whisper, I quickly stood up and made my way to the exit. Until someone pushed me from behind.

"EEY! Jshaakck?" I turned to see Mark, who is apparently walling me right now. "Oh yeaahh! Bytheway! Thish ish Tuylrr en Ethnenaannan." He said drunkenly, but I don't see them, in fact, I haven't actually seen them, so I think it's the blue haired guy and the curly haired one that Mark's droopy finger is pointing at, "Whay dontye hav er drink?" Mark said closing up his face to mine that we looked like kissing, "Look, Mark, as much as my Irish blood wants to... I SERIOUSLY need to go.." I explain but I feel he wasn't listening as he was drinking out of the alcohol. I slowly pull away without Mark noticing, but I notice someone standing there, a blonde girl, staring at us standing still. I ignore her and ran to the door.

But I assumed it was Amy.

>>>>><<<<<

I knock on her door panting crazily, she opens it.

"OHHH MY GOD I AM SOO SORRY I-"
"You're just in time for taste testing."

"Where did you go anyway?" Signe asks. "The party...BUT! I came because I wanted to accompany Mark, I always do, but this time I said I'll stay for a few minutes, which turned to a few hour...s?" I answer. I slowly sneak the spoon for batter and licked it, "Wha- Hey! Thats not what you're going to taste!" She yells, and I laugh. "Well sorry I just can't wait." I said walking to her.

The timer tings and I couldn't wait. She grabs the pan but apparently she has butter fingers and slips the pan, I cought the pancakes but not the pan. We stare at each other.
"Er-" she blushes
"Hahhah! You're adorable"
And that was a slip out of my mouth.. now she's blushing for a different reason.

"Uhh- let's taste it shall we?"

Some pancakes were great some were tastless. But all in all, I love that she loves pancakes.

We ended up watching any movie we can find because when boredom strikes.

Signe started yawning, and I try to tell that I'll leave but it's hard not to watch her slowly sinking in to slumber.

I was suddenly in a situation where you watch a random movie you find but turns out it was great, that I only realized Signe had her head laying on my shoulder, I turned red and quickly layed her on the couch, but if Marzia wasn't in their bedroom I'd carry her there.

Damn, They really had the money to make dorms look like appartments.

I smile at the sleeping beauty, I peck her forehead and quickly exit her dorm.