--12--

>>Digital Proof<<

Marzia's POV

Odd things... alot of odd things have been happening recently... but right now.. lunch at school; me and Amy are staring at Signe who's mind is apparently lost in the oblivion.. "Signe! Hellooo?!" I call as I wave my hand on front of her eyes.

She suddenly woke up to reality..

"What?! Huh? Oh sorry.. I'm just... y'know.."
"No.. we don't know... why exactly have you've been dozing off so much?" Amy asks.. "Oh well...umm.. you obviously know Jacksepticeye right? Well.. umm.. how do I say this?" She says. Amy and I just staring at her out of curiosity.. "We've been chatting alot..and-" "aaannddd???" I say, "The chat's more than just a friendly conversation.." she softly says.. "OMG! Did he send inappropriate pics to you?!" I ask worryingly.. "What?! No! He'd never.." Signe said making us sigh in relief..

"Well.. is he what you've been daydreaming about?" Amy asks.. and her dark red blush was easily seen on her cheeks.. "Umm.. Maybe?" She squeaks..
"Aww! Signyy's gotta cruushh!" Amy teased elbowing Signe..

She blushed even a darker red and squeeled under her hair.. "Well... we did arrange to meet each other today.. and I'm a bit nervous, I feel like I should pospone!" Said Signe nervously, "Don't worry!! Just be yourself!" I advice, "Stale.. but true." She said as the bell rang..

>>>>><<<<<

Signe's POV

The school day ends, 4:00, meet up 5:00, I have time to be ready! I quickly run back to my dorm leaving Marzia behind.. umm accidentally...? I guess I was just panicking alot. "Okay, okay.. 4:20..

We-can-do-this!"

30 minutes passed and I'm still hyperventilating.. "But why am I so worried?! I dont know maybe because he might.. Not like my appearance!...or maybe I'm not what he's expecting!... and he might hate me.. especially with his kind of reputation in school! I'm sure! Oh no.. I just made myself feel worse!"

I let myself rest for a few minutes and checked the time.. "No resting time now!.. I'm late!"

I got out of my house at 5:03 and I just hope he's not there yet.. or maybe..he just arrived. Ugh! I'm thinking so much, I should just do what Marzia said..

5:20.. park.. near the fountain..
I see him! "Um.. hello?" I say awkwardly.. he turns around and I felt myself freeze.. I gulp.

"Y-you're-?" He starts.. "Yes.." I reply.. staring at his face, preparing for.. whatever his reaction will be.

...
...
...

"Uh.. cool."

He says..

Wait.. what did he say?!

"Wait really?!" I ask suprisingly..
"Yeah.. umm.. I mean I wasn't expecting you but.. you're.. well.. not bad..?" He said, making me smile.., on the inside of course..

"I'm glad! And I- umm.. I already know you so.."

"So all it takes is for me to know you.." he said and I nod.

"W-w-wait! Hold on.. how do I know that it's you?" He asks curiously.. "Umm I did tell you that I loved doing digital art.". "That's one.. but how can you prooove that you're the artist?" He slowly ask, his face getting closer to mine with a curious look, "Geez.. if you really want the proof then why don't you come to my dorm?" I ask bitterly..

He looks at me surprised, "But.. I can't go to the girl's dormitory!" He said.. "Then we're going to find a way!" I exclaimed.

>>>>><<<<<

"I LOOK RIDICULOUS!" He yells, "Hey! Can you not yell for once.. you're so much more quiet when messaging!" I whisper.. "Well sorry but yelling runs through my blood.. and of course I'm quiet in messaging because I'm not talking! I am messaging!" He whisper-yells.

Jack and I are in the girls bathroom.. I tried putting make up on him and dressing him up to look girly.. besides.. his body does already look.. girly, but the only thing that ruins it is his.. little.. beard! And he even refuses to shave it.. "It's not even that huge and you call that a beard?!" I argue, "I don't care! I am not shaving this! Do you even know how long it took for me to grow this out?!" He grunts, "Ugh! Whatever.. just- here.. a scarf! That should hide it!" I grab the scarf from my bag and gave it to him.

Jack's POV

We walk out the girls bathroom quietly, as for trying not to get noticed, "C'mon we're so close!" She whisper as she grabs the doorknob and unlock the door.. we both walk in and I quickly rushed to the bathroom and washed off all the make up she put on me..

I exit the bathroom with all the make up removed and wig..

"Okay! Now where's the proof?!" I yell.. she not in the living room. "Hey! Wiish?!" I call and she quickly ran out of the.. bedroom I think. "I'm sorry.. what did you call me?" She ask.. "Why? Is Wiish not good? How about Woosh.. or lil Woosher? Since you keep wooshing that I can't even see where you went.." I said followed by a small chuckle.. "Ahhahah.. I like the last one.." she said and carries her laptop and what seems like a tablet along with a pen, but before she even makes it.. she trips and drops the stuff.. good thing it fell on the couch. "How about clumsy lil woosher?" I joke, "Very funny.." she said picking up the stuff.

We both sat down the couch as she turned on her laptop and waited.. "What exactly should I call you?" She asked to break the silence "Uh-- wait.. before we share our personal stuff.. I need the proof" I demand.

I notice her roll her eyes and faced away from me "Ugh.. fine!"

Her desktop showed up and has her icon on it.. she openned her folder and showed her art pictures, "Sure you have that but.. what if you just saved it?!" I ask and she annoyingly clicked on a program for art and connected her tablet.. and started drawing....... for a bit.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask..

"It's just.. sometimes.. I feel uncomfortable when drawing while someone's watching.." she said. "Really? What about your speedpaints?" I ask her..

"Well.. speedpaint are so fast and quick that the viewer focuses on the art and not what you click and do." She said.. "But-".. "Ugh!! You'll see the layers!" She cried. "Okay.. geez, I'm sorry.." I apologize, I've been noticing her annoyed face ever since I got here.. "It's fine.. I understand you just seriously want to see the true person behind the screen.." she replied as I sigh and look away.

>>>>><<<<<

After 30 minutes of humming she's finally done.. I turn to see me but only my head on her screen, exactly like the one's I see on her twitter.

She clicks something on the layers to make it appear and disappear.. "Is that enough proof?", "Actually.. I knew it was you because everytime we talk you act just like you do on messaging, and of course your clumsiness" I said smiling, "Sean's the real name by the way.." I said, "Umm.. S-Signe.." she shyly said, "Signe?" I repeat.. she nods, "I like it.. it's unique.." I compliment as she softly smiles, "Yeah.. I'm Danish so-"

We hear the door unlock..

We both stare at the door, and comes in is.. Marzia.. "Hey Si- JackSepticEye?" She exclaimed as she closes the door, "Yeah.. umm I gotta go home now.." I said poking her..

I exit her dorm, and stopped walking "Wait! What are your plans next week?" I ask, "Well.. I was planning on testing some different types of pancakes." She said, exciting me, "Really?! I love pancakes! Can we make 'em together?!" I ask excitedly hoping she'd accept, "Sure" she answers..

"There's a boy in the building!" A girl yells in the distance..

"Whoops!"