--11--

>>It'all Connects<<

Felix's POV

"If you want to know how you got amnesia then you'll buy groceries for today!" said Ken to me, I grunted and took my keys exiting our dorm room.

I walked to the store and embraced it's atmosphere, I walked to random aisles to see if I needed anything. Until one gave me a memory;

The woman asked for something at the top shelf, I grabbed it and handed it to her...

It was... flour..?

I saw Ken walk towards me and I heard a sudden noise at the end of the aisle right after, I saw...

The girl..

ran away to the other side of the aisle...

I ran to the opposite side of the shelf where she won't expect me to be..

We argued..

"Are you stalking me?!"

I walked away..

"Why do you hide it?!"

She stops me...

"You don't have to be mea-"

And--

"Wait that's it?!" I complain, c'mon brain I know there's more!

Nothing came..

I sigh of annoyance... and then I remembered... the street!

I ran out the grocery store and saw the memory... no... not a memory.. but a vision, like.. a hallucination...

She was infront of me.. her.. face slowly clears out.. Marzia..
She runs towards the the street... as well as a car running like a racing one..

And there I went..

"Marzia!"

The accident... that's how I lost my memory!

"Why did I save her?"

All my questions has been answered..

It all connects.

A/N

Eheh.. ain't this the shortest chapter I've done? Anyway!
THANK YOU FOR 1K reads!!

New part will be published tomorrow.. or... later.. where ever part of the world you are in, I finished the next one following this because this one's such a short part.

New Book cover:

Created by me of course

Created by me of course.. again.