--9--

>>The Girl<<

Felix's POV

I woke up with a warm feeling at my hand. I looked down to see Marzia's hand and mine inrertwined. I blushed but didn't pull away... I held her hand tighter.

I looked at her as her head rested on her arm which was on the bed.. she looks beautiful when she sleeps...

The sun shined through the window to my left... it shined to her making her look like a sleeping angel on a cloud... I smiled at the sight.

I saw her eyes flutter open and I quickly looking away.. I felt her hand slowly pulling away from mine.. and she stretched.. she noticed my wake eyes "Oh.. how long have you been awake?" She asked.. "A few seconds ago.." I said as she nodded.

That's when I realized.. it's Monday.. "M-Marzia.. aren't you going to school?" I asked.. she looked at the clock and smiled.. "Too late for that.." she said.. I looked at the time and it was 10am.. she's only two hours late.. she could still go.. but I kinda want her to stay..

"Forget about 'better late than never' huh?" I said and she giggled.. she pulled and her phone and her face turned to shock.. "Wait.." she said and walked outside with her phone.

Few minutes passed and she walks in with a frowned face and grabbed her stuff.. "Sorry Felix.. apparently my mom hasn't forgotten about 'better late than never'. She said I have to go.." she said making me frown.. "It's fine.." I said...

"Don't worry.. I will surely come and visit." She said and left..

What she said made me genuinely happy.. but there's one word that made me even happier.. 'surely'.. she said 'i will surely come and visit..'

I couldn't be happier.

>>>>><<<<<

A week passed after I've fully healed..

The days seemed fast until everytime Marzia visits... like time slows down and focuses on the moment.

What's so special about her? I asked to myself..

The doctor came in the room to give me therapy..

"Okay Felix.. Lay down, close your eyes, and take a deep breath." The doctor said, and I followed as said.

"Now clear your mind." He said..

And all that's in my head was emptiness..

I relaxed myself and my breathing..

...
Suddenly
I saw quick flashes

School. Girl. Pugs. Girl. Pond. Computers. Girl.

'Who is she?'

I opened my eyes... "Did you see anything?" He said and I nodded. "Good.. try closing your eyes again.." he said and I did.

Flour. Aisles.

'A store?'

It's her.. walking away.. Then bright lights come to my left.

My head suddenly felt being smashed.. I shot up.. my hands clutching my head.. "Ahh!" I screamed..

"Felix.. are are you okay?" The doc said as the pain slowly fade away.. I nodded.

"Thats enough for today.." he said and that was the end of my therapy..

Ken picked me up, and on the drive home I couldn't help but ask on my mind who's the girl I saw in my visions..

I shook my head.

We arrive at the dorm building and I exited the car.

"Can you come to school tomorrow?" Ken ask..

"I think.." I replied as we enter our dorm room..

I took a nap.

I saw her again..

Were arguing.. and we walked separate ways..

I saw a car... running fast.. I turned around and saw her crossing the road..

I looked back at the car which was fast enough to hit her..

I woke up..

"What was that?" I whispered.. and scratched my head..

The more important question is "Who is she?"....