storm

Update: I have decided to post not only oneshots but also the other things related to taekook so, i changed the title to "a jar full of taekook."

...

[edited]

Taehyung was scared-no, he was horrified. His parents weren't home. So, that meant he was alone in the house.

He was scared of the dark. Although he tried to deny this many times because; he called himself a 'Manly man'.

Thunder roared outside, making him jump in surprise and fear. He started shivering.

"Arghh"

Taehyung curled up in his bed, covering himself in layers of blankets, hugging his favorite Pokemon doll.

"I am scared"

He was trying to sleep but the roaring thunderstorms outside and constant lightenings weren't helping his racing heart to calm down.

Unable to even stay alone in this situation, he reached out for his phone and dialed his best friend's number.

~~~

To say Jungkook was angry, was an underestimate. He was pissed at his Advanced Math prof. and regretting his decision to even take that goddamn class.

"Why in god's green earth did I ever sign up for this hell?" He mentally cursed himself.

Now he's stuck in his room, in a very very foul weather, doing the extensional paper's his teacher assigned him instead of sleeping. Only God knows how much he needs sleep.

Bringggggg

His phone suddenly went off. He picked up the phone glancing at the table clock beside him.

What the heck? Who calls at 12:30 am? Give me a freakin break.

[•_•]

"Hello?"

"..........."

Who the heck doesn't even talk after calling at this time?
He mentally groaned.

[-_-]
[][=[]]

"If you ain't start talking in two seconds, I will personally murder you? Got it?" He was getting irritated, wanting nothing more than to sleep.

"It's me, tae"

[⚫-⚫]

"Tae? what happened?"

"........."

"Tae, are you okay?"Jungkook asked after a moment of silence, feeling somewhat concerned.

"Iamscared" taehyung rushed his words without taking a breath.

"Wait... What? The great Kim (Gucci) Taehyung is scared?" He teased giving taehyung a mischievous laugh, loud enough for the latter to hear despite the thundering Stroms outside.

Taehyung let out an shriek.

"Tae? Hello?

"Kookie-ah, come over. I wanna cuddle with you....."

Oh boy, please tell me Kim Taehyung didn't just play his ultimate aegyeo card on me.
Jungkook thought to himself. But unfortunately he couldn't go, no matter how much he wanted to.

[>_<]

"I can't, Tae. I am working on a project right now. It's due tomorrow" Jungkook sighed.

Now this broke taehyung's heart. But, he didn't want to force the other so he thought of ending the call saying a quick goodbye.

He could feels tears threatening to escape his eyes.

[Π^Π]

"It's o-okay." He cursed himself for stuttering.

Jungkook looked outside his bedroom window. The lightenings were constantly striking outside, almost bursting his eardrums.

Aish, that stupid childish boy trapped in a adults body..... What are you doing right now?
He rubbed his face using his hands and let out a sigh.

~~~

After awhile Taehyung was still in his bed when he heard the doorbell ring.

Mom and dad weren't supposed to come home today. Who could it be?
He thought to himself.

He reluctantly stood up and made his way to the front door. He looked through the looking glass but couldn't see the person's face as the face was covered in a large hoodie.

If Taehyung had any courage left, that definitely went out of the window. He was feeling as if he were in a horror movie. And behind the door was a creppy psycho murderer who targeted young boys and girls in a dark, stormy night to murder.

His body shivered at the thought.

*Ding Dong*

The sound of constant doorbells brought him out of his inner monologue.

Taehyung gulped and started dialing the first person he could think of. But, then he remembered that the said person was busy and he sighed.

He couldn't hear what the other person was saying behind the door 'cause of thunderstorms. As the banging on the door grew, he reluctantly advanced towards the door Gripping a baseball bat in his hands.

*click clack*

H opened the door, ready to close anytime. Suddenly the other person entered in the house slightly pushing him out of his way.

Taehyung raised the bat he was holding and was about to hit the intruder when he turned around dropping the hoodie covering his face.

Taehyung dropped the bat in shock. The sound of a hard object hiring the floor echoed through the room.

"Jυngkookie...?"

Jungkook chuckled at his reaction. He stared at the boy-looking adorable in a oversized T-shirt, messy hair and blankets thrown over his shoulders.

Jungkook put his hands on the boys waist and pulled him to his chest with Tae muffling some incoherent words about how scared he was.

"But I thought you had work. Why did you come now then, huh?" He asked trying to appear angry, Which made him look more adorable-like a puppy.

Jungkook just gave him a soft chuckle and lifted him up in the air and pinning him against the nearest wall.

Taehyung audibly gulped.

Bringing himself more close to Taehyung, Jungkook whispered into his ear...

(^_-)≡⭐

(^_-)≡🌟

(^_-)≡★

"Because my baby boy is more important than Maths."

And with that he closed the little distance they had and devoured taehyung's lips, unable to resist him anymore.

~~~

It was raining нere and it jυst caмe to мe. so wнy not?

Let мe know~ if yoυ liked It.

~Nish out~