Don't go

"No... Please...I beg you. Don't..." Taehyung choked out the Words, unable to form a sentence without stuttering.

"It may seem cliché, tae. But it's really not you. It's me. I...I am the one who fell out of love" the younger boy calmly said holding taehyung in his place by his shoulders.

"But I... W-Why? Why DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE? WHY????" Taehyung started screaming at this point. He couldn't contain the pain in his heart anymore. He let it out by yelling.

"That's exactly why I don't want you anymore, taehyung" the younger boy said turning his back to him.

"Wha-What?" Taehyung choked out the question.

"You are just wayyy to whiny, taehyung. Always acting like a man-child and suddenly snapping. Who even likes that?" Jungkook exclaimed with a hint of irritation lacing his voice.

"You never said you didn't like my behavior." Taehyung said in a small voice. He was ashamed. Ashamed of himself. Ashamed of his inability to understand the younger's problems with him.

"I- I will be good. I will be good. Please.....I...I won't disturb you anymore. Please..." Call taehyung pathetic. But he couldn't even think straight right now. All that was going on in his mind was to hold on to the younger.

"Taehyung, please.... let's just end this. THIS is your problem. You're too clingy." he said without any trace of emotions in his voice.

Taehyung finally broke into sobs, followed by more sobs.

"Ahh.... Not this again, Taehyung. Stop acting like a freaking child and GROW THE F**K UP."

Taehyung started to cry more upon hearing this. He couldn't help it. He was so broken, so alone.

All he ever wanted was for the younger to love him. Taehyung felt his throat burn, he was feeling nauseous, his eyes started to blur.

The younger boy opened the door and walked out without sparing a glace at taehyung, without anymore words exchanged. He just... Left.

"JUNGKOOK" taehyung yelled out.

"Taehyung?" A soft husky voice called out to him, breaking his daze.

Taehyung's head snapped to the directon, where the voice came from.

His eyes widened in shock, he was opening and closing his mouth-like a fish in the water- to say something. But nothing came out.

Realizing the situation, Taehyung threw his arms around Jungkook, hugging him tightly, as of afraid that the younger will disappear any moment.

"Shh... It's gonna be okay. It's okay." Jungkook rocked him in his lap, whispering soothing words to him, assuring him that everything was okay.

"You left. Y-You said t-that you.. You w-were..." Taehyung was sobbing hard in Jungkook's arms. He buried his head in his neck, feeling his warmth.

"I will never leave you, Taehyung. It's just a nightmare." Jungkook tried to calm he trembling boy in his arms.

"Promise?" Taehyung asked holding out his pinky finger, looking up to Jungkook with red, puffy eyes due to crying.

"Promise." Jungkook intertwined his fingers with taehyung's, pulling the later more close to him.

Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's chest, feeling his heartbeat that matched with his own.

"Don't go..." Taehyung mumbled feeling his eyes being closed.

"Never." Jungkook whispered into the night.

-⚫-

❤🐼🍪🍵

Idk, why I end up making this sad.😂 istg, I a not a sadistic. Lmao. Any who, I am still shook by the fact that Yoongi actually agreed to do the "child version" of their lit songs for the anniversary. ;)

And if you liked the chapter. Please, please, please comment, vote and share.

Have a good day/night.❤🐼🍪🍵