Breaking up

Plot: requested by bangtan678
Thank you.❤🐼🍪🍵

🐾🐾🐾

"Jungkook, I need to talk to you about something," Taehyung said to Jungkook when they were heading to the changing room after their concert.

"Ok, sure!" Jungkook beamed happily at his boyfriend and kissed him on the forhead before joining the rest of the members in the changing room.

"Aww. Look at you! Being so cute and cuddly with your boyfriend while all you do is hit us," Jimin complained pouting slightly, and glaring at the maknae, witnessing the sweet moment between the lovers. The others laughed at the two younger members.

"Yeah, whatever, Jimin. You midget," Jungkook mocked Jimin's height and pulled out a white shirt and a pair of timberlands along with ripped black jeans.

"Yah! I was born in bisan first! Call me hyung, Jeon jungkook!" Jimin yelled after him and went to change his clothes.

After leaving the room Jungkook went to meet with taehyung as promised. He found the older leaning by the car. He ran up to him.

"Tae, you wanted to talk to me?" Jungkook asked him putting a hand one the elder's shoulder. Taehyung visibly tensed under his touch.

"Umm, yes. I wanted to talk with you, but... It's..," taehyung sighed. "It's kinda hard to explain, Jungkook. I really didn't want to do this..., But I have no-" Taehyung was really nervous about the younger's reaction.

"Wait, wait, wait. What exactly are you talking about, Taehyung?" Jungkook cut him off before he could complete his sentence. There was a warning in Jungkook's tone, As if he could feel what Taehyung's going to say.

Taehyung audibly gulped. sweats forming on his forhead.

"Let's break up." Taehyung said in shaky voice.

"What! What. Did. You. Say?" Jungkook was angry. Why would taehyung want to break up? Everything was so perfect. They were happy.

"Why? Why do you want to do this, taehyung?" Jungkook asked him shaking him by the shoulders.

"I-I... The company, Jungkook. They said we were being too obvious! Thay said that we need to take a break. they-,"

"That's what they want, Tae! What matters is what YOU want. So tell me, Tae, what do you want?" Jungkook waited for the reply as he watched the older boy looking at him intently.

"I want this too." Taehyung said and went inside the car noticing t jahe other members coming near them.

The ride to their dorm was heavy and awkward. The members could feel the tension between the two youngest members. However, they didn't question anything thinking that it might be another lovers quarrel.

Upon reaching their dorm Jungkook went to his room that he shared with Jimin and hobi. Jimin came into the room shortly after him and confronted the younger about the matter.

"What happened between you and tae, Jungkook? Don't you dare lie to me!" Jimin asked putting his hands on his hips.

"He- he broke up with me Jimin! He fucking broke up with me!" Jimin was startled to hear this, but seeing as how the company kept separating them it was bound to happen. Only that he didn't think it would be this fast.

"It's okay, Kook. Everything will be fine." Jimin snaked his arms Around the younger and soothed his heart.

Jungkook hugged Jimin back and started crying.