spy love

Taehyung coughed out a lots of blood due to the constant punching. His breath was becoming heavy due to the lack of oxygen supply in his lungs.

"Where's the package?!"

Punch.

"Kim taehyung! I am warning you for the last time! Where's the fxxking package?!"

Another punch.

Shit did he break my jaw now?. Damnit, hurts like a bixch. Taehyung winced in Pain spitting out some blood from his mouth.

"Do you think I will tell you this easily? Tch" Taehyung smirked at the middle aged man looking down at him with an raged expression.

The man grabbed a needle and taunted taehyung, caressing his cheeks and lips with it. Taehyung held his breath eyeing the man's movements.

Shit. Jungkook! If you don't hurry up..... His hands were tied from the behind. He moved his hands around to find something...anything that can help him escape.

Taehyung let out a blood curling scream as the man pierced his both lips stitching them together with the needle. His hands were trembling.

Gotcha! Finally his hands found a sharp object lying just beside him which fortunately went unnoticed by his offender. He started cutting the rope the tied him to the pile of steel slowly.

Just a few more cuts and i am free. you are a dead meat. Taehyung smirked painfully at the man.

He was already feeling the rope around his hands become loose. With one more cut he felt his hands slip out from the rope and he wasted no more time in stabbing the man in the stomach.
Others who were guarding the area came rushing to attack him.
Taehyung positioned himself, ready to take down the men.

Suddenly a gun went off, the bodies of the other men fell to the ground with loud thump. Taehyung smirked knowingly.

"Finally! Decided to grace us with your presence, your highness?" Taehyung mocked at the raven haired boy coming towards him.

"Sorry, I was late. Those loyal dogs at the gate won't just leave me alone. Does it hurt much?" Jungkook asked pointing at Taehyung's bleeding lips, careful not to touch it.

"It's okay, kookie. I rearranged his face too. He's almost non recognizable now." Taehyung smirked pointing at the face of the the dead man.

"I should've came sooner." Jungkook said caressing the brunette's cheeks.

"It's okay. You won't always be there to save the day and besides I had it under control." Taehyung moved around to pick up a gun from the ground. "Let's go."

"Shall we go to the movie tonight?" Jungkook suggested walking towards the exit, making Taehyung frown.

"Not again! I hate scary movies and you know it!" Taehyung pouted.

"Do you know why I like watching scary movies with you?" Jungkook asked.

"Because you like to see me scared."

"No, because you end up curling into my lap and cuddle me the whole night." Jungkook pinched the brunette's nose slightly laughing.

-----

I am having a really stressful time rn.😭 I have exams left and right but I wanted to update. So, here it is. It's short but I hope you guys like this shit.😂

Vote, comment, follow. Please comment. I love getting your feedbacks.

As always, have a good day/night.❤🐼🍪🍵