Jeonlous

Jungkook was feeling butterflies in his stomach. He seems get those every time he's with taehyung. Right now, the latter kept his head on jungkook's shoulder. Although jungkook's shoulders were getting heavy and it a little painful to carry taehyung but he's not complaining though.

"Guys, let's watch it this time." Jimin came to the view with a CD in hand, flashing it in front of the two.

"Top sunbae-nim's the commitment ? Hell yes!" Jungkook beamed happily.

"But we watched it... Like gazzilion times tho..." Taehyung complained while letting out a small yawn.

"But it's okay. I will probably sleep through the movie anyway," he added while leaning more towards jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah, you're so warm." Taehyung muffled into jungkook's neck making him flushed.

Twenty minutes into the movie and jungkook wanted to go to washroom. Man, the struggle is real.

"Taetae, I will just go and come back quickly, " jungkook got up and made his way to the bathroom.

When he came back, Jungkook was getting extremely irritated at the scene in front of him. He needed to get out of here. Right now! Or else he's gonna end up making a scene in front of his friends.

However taehyung was oblivious to jungkook's hard and burning stares, as always.

"Jiminieeeeee," taehyung whined like a child, slightly pouting.

Oh, how jungkook wishes to devour those full plump lips.

"Jiminieee, turn off the TV volume a Lil bit, OK? I am sleepy~" Taehyung complained snuggling to Jimin's lap, and resting his hands around Jimin's waist.

Jungkook glared at...well... Particularly nothing as he was getting the urge to tear those two friends apart and keep taehyung to himself. But he knew taehyung wouldn't like that and he sure as hell didn't want to get on his bad side.

So kept his mouth shut and watched TV instead or more like glared.

So much for a movie night. Jungkook sighed.

If you like the chapter, please vote for clicking the little star on the left and show your support for the author. Hv a good day/night.
❤🐼🍪🍵