Part 3

(Y/N): Woooohoooooooo!

You and many others cheered as everybody was launched from the cliff and soaring through the air before they put their landing strategy to use. You weren't exactly worried as you practically did a superhero landing but right afterwards, a dome seemed to slowly shatter around you.

(Y/N): That actually kinda hurt...

You gently shook your hand to relieve the small pain before making your way to find whatever relics the headmaster wants everyone to find. That is until you heard the sound of multiple screams that were quickly closing in to your position.

???: HEELLLLP!!!

You looked up to find two female teens dropping in without a landing strategy so you decided to help them out. Before they even reached the trees, they were locked within a bubble that gently floated to the ground and dropping right above the ground. Of course the bubble shattered like glass but the shards disappeared.

(Y/N): *in your thoughts* That took a lot more aura than I thought... 

You walked up to the fallen girls who we're struggling to stand up as they had fallen into some bushes.

(Y/N): You two alright? Hm?

You were surprised to see that it was the white haired rabbit Faunus and you're still guessing is Jaune's sister. As they emerged from the bush and dusted themselves off, they were instant nervous that they were with people. Now that you think about, the blonde one seemed to wearing a bit more armor than Jaune. By that she wore armored gloves and a bit more cover of armor than her sibling, yet she seemed to wear a skirt that resembled Nora's, only that it is yellow.

???: U-ummm... T-thanks,..

Of course, you had to get yourself stuck with the shy ones, even the blonde girl wit the pony tail was also feeling shy. No matter, apparently the first person you lay your eyes on will be your partner from here on out. Although you weren't expecting to nearly form a whole team so quick.

(Y/N): *sigh* Right. Guess we're sticking through this to the end.

The white haired rabbit Faunus seemed a little hurt by the fact that you sighed when you have seen them, almost as if you knew that she may be useless. Although you picked up the sadness in her eyes and quickly made sure to cheer her up since you didn't exactly mean it like that.

(Y/N): I-I didn't mean it like that! What I mean is that is that I didn't expect to team up with someone so soon!

She still seemed a little hurt but it wasn't exactly enough since she herself knew that she may not be much help to the team. Either way,  she still seemed a bit determined to prove herself when the time comes.

(Y/N): Before we get a move on, first we oughta introduce ourselves. I'll start, Name's (Y/N).

???: I-I'm Snow...

???: Joanna Arc. (Hehe couldn't help it XD)

(Y/N): Nice to meet you two. Now that we have that out of the way, I suggest we get moving.

You simply turned into one direction and started walking. The two girls looked at each other with questioning looks before quickly following since you were nearly out of sight.

Joanna: Do you even know where you're going?!

(Y/N): Nope.

She quickly stopped in disbelief after hearing your short and simple answer., until you simply turned around and began to laugh.

(Y/N): Kidding, I've seen some ruins this way before I landed.

Snow couldn't help but let out a slight giggle since she saw right through your little act.

Walk Your Own Path: Pyrrha Nikos x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें