Part 12

(Y/N): Knock! Knock!

The female Arc looked up to find you walking into her hospital room.

Joanna: Good, you're here.

(Y/N): So any reason as to why you asked me to show up alone?

Joanna: There's something I needed to show you. Look inside the closet.

You were a little confused as to why she wanted you to look inside closet but you complied since she was serious at the moment. Even if it was the day after the little party you and friends threw inside the room but it seemed as though something was bugging her.

So, you opened the closet inside the room and found we clothes hanging but there was also a small box on the ground. You looked at her for confirmation and she nodded for you to grab the container. You placed the box on the small table next to her and opened it to reveal a strangely familiar blade.

(Y/N): This is my blade. Impossible.

Joanna: How so?

You reached behind your back and retrieved the other dagger, which was the exact same blade.

(Y/N): Where did you find this?

Joanna: Someone left it just before the explosion... I don't think I was the one that was supposed to open the package at the time.

Your hand shook as you placed the dagger in the box.

(Y/N): And if I was the one to open it...

Joanna: Don't even think about it.  We've already been through enough for the past week.

(Y/N): *sigh* ... Right...

Joanna: Listen, I don't know who would be cruel enough to do this to us but please...  I want you to be careful...

(Y/N): Don't worry about me. Whoever wanted to kill me would have done so when I was at my most vulnerable. Even the investigators that Ozpin hired couldn't find anything at the crime scene, it'd be impossible to find the suspects.

Joanna: So what are we going to do?

(Y/N): *sigh* Play it cool, I guess. I know we can't just pretend that nothing's happened but... What Choice do we have?

Joanna: ... I suppose.

The Next Morning

Ranger: Man, how muh longer do we gotta wait?

(Y/N): Hell if I know.

You and most of your team were currently waiting in the hospital lobby as your blonde team mate was currently undergoing one final checkup before being released from the hospital. Unfortunately for the three of you, nobody has eaten breakfast yet since all of you had just awoken so all of you were sitting uncomfortably as your stomachs were growling.

Snow: ... It's been nearly an hour...

Joanna: Hi guys!

All of you were surprised when the female Arc suddenly appeared, even Ranger fell out of his chair. Although Snow was more than delighted and immediately tackled her friend into a hug.

Snow: I'm so glad you're finally out!

(Y/N): Same! ... *stonach growls loudly*

Joanna let out a nervous giggle after hearing your current situation.

Ranger: Well, now that we're finally reunited as a team... *stomach growls* Can we seriously hurry up and find a restaurant!...

Snow: ... Yes please...

Boom!

All of you were surprised at the distant explosion as well as the ground suddenly shaking. 

(Y/N): ...The hell?

Next thing you know, the sounds of a loud siren began to blare across the city of Vale.

Ranger: Let's get going! I see smoke!

All of you nodded and ran out of the hospital to investigate. After minutes of running, you and your team had arrived to find a large hole in the middle of Vale with Grimm crawling out of the area. 

Snow: What happened?!

All of you were about to attack the swarm of Grimm until a deathstalker emerged from the hole and blocked your path. Luckily, they called tier lockers o the way so you and your friends were ready to battle this fiend.

Ranger: Ah great!

Joanna: Look out!

The blonde teen jumped in front and blocked the stinger from the Grimm with her shield and semblance. At least she had plenty of rest to regain her energy otherwise it would have been bad for the rest of you.

(Y/N): Snow!

Snow: Right!

The both of you moved around the blonde and delivered a swift strike with your blades to cut the stinger off its tail. The Grimm shrieked in pain and began to rapidly use it's pincers but they were rendered useless when Joanna continued to block every single attack.

Joanna: Back off!

In a small flash of golden light, she used her sword to uppercut the Grimm with fire dust and literally sent the oversized scorpion in midair. Luckily,  her semblance earned her the title of The Royal Guard.

Ranger: Taking the shot!

The sniper saw the opportunity and used his semblance to charge the explosive round in the chamber. After shooting the weapon into the exposed underbelly,  the deathstalker blew up into pieces from the charged shot.

(Y/N): Incoming!

A swarm of beowolves and ursa began to surround the four of you until Team RWBY regained consciousness and jumped in to help.

(Y/N): Thought you guys were in Mountain Glenn?

Ruby: Yeah, we were!

Weiss: Reinforcements are here to escort the civilians!

You positioned your daggers to your side as they were suddenly lit on fire.

(Y/N) Guess there's no holding back!

An Ursa was about to pounce but you suddenly rushed forward and pushed it back with your daggers. It nearly swipes back but it suddenly lit up in a pillar of fire that spread behind it and took a few more Grimm that were hiding behind.

(Y/N): I missed having these two together.

Ranger: Where the hell did you learn that?!

(Y/N): *shrug* Always did, never had enough potency cause I only had one dagger.

Little did you know, Snow has done the same thing as she completely wiped out an army of Grimm with the same technique. 

(Y/N): I didn't think you can copy my magic.

Snow: *nervous giggle* I kinda had to use my aura.

Yang: A little help here!

(Y/N): Sorry!

The two of you then rejoined the others in fending off the rest of the horde of Grimm.

To be continued!