Part 6

Ozpin: Now, (Y/N). Do you understand why you were sent here?

You were eating a small bag of your favorite snack as you sat in the Headmaster's office with your school uniform slightly damaged and a few bruises on your face. It wasn't for the fact that you were beaten but more like the brawl you started between you and Team CRDL.

(Y/N): Maybe, care to enlighten me?

Goodwitch: Why you-

Ozpin: Not now, Ms. Goodwitch. (Y/N) care to explain what exactly happened?

(Y/N): *crunch* Where do you want me to start.

Ozpin: What ever is best and please, without the snacks.

You crumpled the empty bag into a ball and threw it into a nearby trash bin without any effort.

(Y/N): *ahem* Alright,  let's see....

Flashback

(Y/N): *Yawns* 

Ranger: Man, you said it. I don't know you guys put up with class.

You and most your team were currently sitting at one of the lunch tables enjoying a meal after suffering another class. Mainly you and Ranger were the ones suffering since the others seemed to have infinite patient while listening to Port's stories.

Joanna: We imagine Professor Port gets back on topic... Eventually...

(Y/N): Tried that. hit my head on the table before he even gets the chance.

Ranger: And yet you still managed to fall asleep like that.

???: Stop that! It hurts!

Your ear fidgeted a little after hearing the familiar voice of Velvet in peril. Shortly after, you heard another familiar voice of a team mate stepping in to defend her sibling.

Snow: E-excuse me,  c-could you leave her alone?

???: Well what do you know? The freak has a friend!

Snow: P-please leave my sister alo- O-ow!

???: Hah! These are real too!

If you were an owl, you'd immediately snap your had to find Cardin Winchester and his team aiming for your team mate. Normally you would've stepped in anyways to help Velvet but you wanted Snow to have a moment of glory,  although it didn't exactly work.

(Y/N): You two wait here.

They definitely wanted to join you in saving a team mate in need but they have once seen the full extent of your wrath when Ranger accidentally knocked over your favorite food that you had craved for quite a few days.

Meanwhile with team CRDL, they were currently enjoying their time picking on the rabbit Faunus siblings.

(Y/N): Having fun guys?

They nearly jumped after hearing voice suddenly appear behind them and turned to find you looking at them with a smile.

Cardin smirked since he knew that Snow was in your team.

Cardin: Well what so you know? The bum is here to de-

Thwack!

He was sent flying over one of the tables from a punch that you threw at him. The other three looked at you to see that the smile had completely faded into an annoyed look.

(Y/N): Really getting tired of being called bum... Especially when it's coming from a jackass like you!

You then looked at the other three who were preparing themselves for a brawl, so you decided to crack your knuckles for intimidation.

(Y/N): It's time someone taught you shitheads to never mess my team mate.

Flashback Over

(Y/N): And that should sum it up.

Ozpin: As noble as your reason for starting a fight, violence amongst our students is still not tolerated.

Goodwitch nodded in agreement and glad that you were gettin the necessary punishment. It wasn't that she hated you but you somehow managed to irritate her I'm combat class,  mainly with falling asleep and yawning loudly.

Ozpin: Which is why I will let you off with a warning.

Goodwitch: What?!

(Y/N): Woohoo! I'm out!

You immediately sprinted out of the headmaster's office, leaving him stunned as to how eager you were to leave. 

Timeskip

(Y/N): Another day gone, I suppose...

You and your team were walking out of the last class of the day and began walkin to your dorm until Pyrrha joined. You didn't notice, at first, because Snow was talking to you.

Snow: H-hey, (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Yea?

Snow: T-thank you. For helping me and by sister earlier...

You let out a slight chuckle before lightly patting her head and ruffling her hair a bit, which made her blush.

(Y/N): What kind of leader would I be if I just let that jackass mess with you and your sister?

Snow: I-I...

Pyrrha: It really was amazing with what you've done (Y/N).

(Y/N): I was only doing what anybody would've done. It would've been a lot worse for them if I didn't go in alone.

After a few minutes of chatting and walking, your team arrived at your dorm. Although you decided to take a walk somewhere else with Pyrrha as to which the both of you were in the courtyard.

Pyrrha: If you don't mind me prying,  there's something is like to ask you.

(Y/N): Shoot.

Pyrrha: How is it that you remain so care free? I've seen you struggle to work with your team during combat class yet, your eyes haven't lost faith in them. Especially after getting in trouble from the  fight.

(Y/N): Well it has been a few weeks so it'd be understandable that we're still working on our team work but I guess I can't help it and grow attached to them enough to think of them as family. So, I guess looking out for them is what drives me to stay positive and I get to be the way I am.

Pyrrha: I was once told that those who smile the most have suffered the most.

(Y/N): Heh, if only you knew the sacrifice but I don't want to get into that part right now.

Pyrrha: I understand.

Although she wasn't expecting for to wrap an arm around her holders and dramatically point at the city of Vale, which was in view. She blushed from the sudden gesture but nervously giggled from your cheesy pose.

(Y/N): Since it's the weekend now. How about we go into Vale, right now,  for a bite to eat?

Pyrrha: T-that sounds l-lovely b-

(Y/N): Then it's settled! Come on, let's go!

She was still blushing as you were practically dragging her by hand but she felt at ease knowing that it was you.

To be continued!