Part 15

(Y/N): Everyone move!

You and your friends rolled to the sides as the flying machinery released a large amount of devices that shot orange lasers at the group. Luckily they missed but the devices separated in every direction to attack everybody individually.

Dr. Merlot: There is no escape!

Next thing everyone knew, the machine itself began to fire off a barrage of blue shots that kept everyone on the run. Meanwhile the relentless lasers were showing no mercy to every one of you as they kept firing every few seconds.

Joanna: This is too much!

(Y/N): Pyrrha,  Snow go on the offense! Ranger, you know what to do!

Ranger: Already on it!

The Proudclad kept its focus on the remaining individuals which consisted of you and Joanna while the others moved to their positions. Miraculously, the attacks have suddenly slowed, making you assume that it probably needs to charge its reserves.

(Y/N): Give it all you got!

The machine was then taking quite a few shots by lightning rounds from Ranger's sniper while Snow and Pyrrha were attacking possible weak points.

Dr. Merlot: Grr... Why you!

The aircraft moved back before any damage could be done.

Dr. Merlot: Releasing Limiters!

The Proudclad was then stripped off some components that were slowing it down and continued its endless barrage by focusing its blue shots at Snow and Pyrrha while you and Joanna were defending against the orange laser devices.

Dr. Merlot: *in thought* The blonde one is disrupting my targeting systems, interesting!

The aircraft suddenly changed forms in the blink of an eye and became a walking tank of some sort. Pyrrha and Snow jumped back since they were hitting nothing but armor during their assault.

Dr. Merlot: It's over!

Merlot then fired off a wide blast from the main cannon which you were able to block with your barrier but it nearly cracked from the impact. Even the devices that fired orange lasers continued their pressure, much to your inconvenience.

Pyrrha: I can't seem stop his movements with my semblance!

Ranger: *from the radio* and I can't hit those lasers, they move too fast!

Joanna: What do we do?!

(Y/N): Let's hit him with the Team SJFR special!

Snow: Are you sure about it?

(Y/N): Got any better ideas?

Joanna: I'm at max power from his attacks, let's do this!

Next think you knew, Snow suddenly appeared next to you using the speed that she had trained herself to mimic from Ruby. Pyrrha was informed to keep the Proudclad distracted with Ranger while the others prepared their attack. Even the red headed warrior was told to create suitable platforms for the plan. Luckily, there was nothing disrupting the fallen metal components.

(Y/N): Okay, let's go!

Joanna placed her shield on the ground and stood on top of it for you to unleash a devestatom fire spell, from underneath,  that sent her rocketing to the sky. Meanwhile, Snow chased her to the sky with a combination of the mimic'd speed from Ruby and relying on Pyrrha, who was using her semblance to create stepping stones with the fallen components of the Proudclad. In a matter of seconds, Joanna opened her eyes to find Snow shooting towards her from above.