TWO PAths

HER

The whole dance floor glowed with red, green, blue laser beams shooting out from everywhere. It was Saturday night and the club was packed with people dancing and jumping to the throbbing music. It reminded me of home, people danced the like the music called into their soul. I missed that.

Tonight I let loose, let my wings fly, I was here to have fun with my new friends (Gina, Sue), and sooner or later we will own this dance floor. I arrived in London 2 months ago for my masters in data science, yes I'm a nerd. Just arrived to Ocean village this morning we are visiting a cousin of my friend Gina. Ocean village is beautiful. Gina dragged me to the bar, ordered our drinks 3 shots of anything top level. Great this----- girl was to get us drunk only at 12.30am.

The club was beautiful, high-end nice music and decor, clearly attracted a particular type of clientele, thus lots of CCTV on every corner. Favorite song for sue came up and dragged us to the dance floor which was packed. Well it's time to get my groove on, let's get down ladies.

HIM.

I have had a rough day , so much work to do, just lost close to a million euros , that f*cker is dead once I find him, I came to the club to relieve some stress . Boris whistled, motioning with his whiskey to the dance floor. "Check it out gentlemen!" I and most of my men in the VIP section followed his gaze. In the middle of the dance there were three girls who were dancing –no gyrating. One particular one caught my attention she moved like..... Sex comes to mind the way she swayed her hips, seducing a number of stares.  That Outfit outlined her figure , showcasing all the right places, if she was mine I would never let her out of the house . OMG! Those hips.

She moved so sensual, like her and the beat of the music they were one  . I watched her like a hawk, she had my full attention and that of other men which made me angry. They danced for a while, until they went to bar and got a drink. Boris sent the waiter to invite them to the VIP section, the other two girls she was with glanced, but she didn't bother, she was focused on her phone, whoever it was had  her attention. Tsk!

They gladly accepted to come to the VIP section but they had a condition only if they get a table for themselves, which was provided, they ordered some drinks which they paid for in cash. They enjoyed there drinks and engaged in some chit chat, with laughter among themselves. I watched them or rather her closely hiding in the shadows. She mesmerized me, her aura of confidence was addictive, her dark skin glowed in the laser light, her hair was curly and untamed I wonder how it would feel like to run my fingers through it. She was beautiful, she was tremendously alive. I wanted to see her eyes, I was dying to see them.

Never have I ever been attracted to a dark skinned girl, but tonight I'm trading places. She is the girl i want tonight in between my sheets. 

Her outfit

Her outfit. Above.

Sue's Outfit Above

Sue's Outfit Above.

Gina's Outfit Above

Gina's Outfit Above.