●Cast And Prologue●

Prologue•

The door flung open and she literally jumped up from her bed, dropping the book she was reading. There stood he, with his 'not-so-usual' smile. Her breathing became softer, as soon as she saw him smiling. There was something in his gaze that she hadn't found in any other man, not in her husband too! Then he moved closer, with his eyes on her as if he was looking so deep into her soul. He stroked her long black hair and pulled her into his chest, wrapping her in the warm swaddle of his chest and arms. She sunk into the warmth of his hug; appreciative of the simple gesture. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective and warm when they wrapped around her frail body. She didn't want to leave. It felt as if when she was in his arms and all her pain went away—mental and physical, and mostly the depressing pain. If she could only stay in his arms forever, safe from the world's harmful people. The world around her melted away as she squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end, ever. His touch made the room warmer somehow, her future within its walls seeming a little less bleak. The feel of her body so close to his soothed him more than he had expected. They pulled apart, none of them wanted to break the hug though. A small lock of her hair tumbled in front of her face, resting just in front of her cheek, but with one swift slide of his thumb, it was brushed out of the way. Looking into his deep eyes she saw the emotions that he never showed, that displayed his soul. And suddenly, in next moment, his lips touched her cheek. Time stopped. Her heart came to a halt. Her breath caught in her throat. His lips were soft and she felt hot and wet at the same time on her cheek. She felt warmth spread through her limbs and her mind felt a pleasant buzz. Every good thing seemed possible. They knew they'd found what they'd been looking for, someone to show them what it meant to be happy from the inside out. Their fingers locked together similar to puzzle pieces.

"I'll miss you." He kissed her fingertip as he said. She was getting these butterflies in her stomach by the touch of his lips; and all thanks to him for making those butterflies alive, after four years!

She gulped down really hard. That sudden change in his behavior made her heart melt. She just smiled at him blushing and said, "I'll miss you too!"

And that was the first time they behaved like a Husband-Wife, willingly!

×××××××××××××××

What we say about love? What we say about marriages? That one life, one marriage, one love and one husband/wife! True? But what happens when two people bond into 'second marriage' with their 'second better half' and fall in 'love second time' and find their new lives in each other?

Is it possible or even easy to fall in love, again, with another person?

Is it easy to forget your first love and move on?

"Some things in life can come to an end, but that's OK. Because something new is manifested, in this case maybe love too!"

××××××××××××××××××××

•Cast•