●4. Mr Arrogant?●

May 17, 2015
[The same day]

"We want this deal to happen, at any cost!" Mr D'Souza said looking at Rishaan and then eyeing at the lady who was sitting beside him.

Rishaan furrowed his brows and smirked at him. His eyes then landed on the lady who slightly moved her body seductively.

"You're smart! Very smart!" Rishaan smirked, looking playfully at Mr D'souza and then at the woman.

Rishaan stood up from his chair and muttered with a little laugh "But not more than me!" He straightened his coat and then loosened his tie, looking at the lady. "Where and when can I get her?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows playfully as he sat on the desk, facing them.

"Wherever and whenever you want." That lady replied in her sexy voice and Rishaan again let out a little laugh.

"Impressive!" Rishaan shook his head trying to control his anger. He forced a chuckle and laughed a bit before calling his PA Sameer in.

In one minute, Sameer was in his cabin, looking at him.

"Show them their 'real' place and specially to her." Rishaan said and Sameer understood what he meant by that. "Kick them out" in very simple language.

"Sure sir." Sameer smiled with a little laugh. "Come Mr D'Souza." He gestured them, showing the main door.

Mr D'Souza and the lady followed him to the outside.

"I'm coming, wait for me." Rishaan shouted, and that lady looked past at him from her shoulder, smiling.

Once they left his cabin, Rishaan took the file which Mr D'Souza had left for him to check for this deal, and tore it apart and threw it in the dustbin from distance muttering, "Motherfuckers!"

Rishaan was so angry because they had wasted his time and spoiled his plan of spending his whole day with his daughter. He locked his cabin and left the office, leaving it on Sameer to lock the whole office after showing them their 'oh so called real place'. He went to parking lot and unlocked his car. He took his seat and before starting his car, he connected his mobile phone with his earphones. He dialed Adi's number and then started his car. Adi picked up his call in very next moment.

"Hello, Shaan!" Rishaan heard Adi's voice and he sounded very happy.

"Hey! Where's Disha? Is she with you? She is alright, yeah?" Rishaan asked all these questions in one go.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Calm down my brother. She's with me. And she is happy but-"

"I hate you daddy!" Disha yelled from the other side as she snatched Adi's mobile from him.

"Princess I'm coming there. We will-"

"No! I don't want to talk to you. Bye."

"Princess- hello? Hello?" Disha had already hung up.

Rishaan frowned, cursing himself and more to that D'Souza. He stomped his feet in the car angrily and groaned.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her."

Rishaan got Adi's message and he sighed in relief. He decided to go to his favorite place before going to Disha; it had no particular name as it wasn't much famous. But it was a peaceful place. He decided to go to that garden where he had proposed Diya in twelfth grade. He stopped his car in front of the main entrance and then stepped out of his car. He locked his car and just leaned back to it, watching the garden from distance. Each and every memory he had with Diya and this garden started flashing on his mind. He closed his eyes and just felt the cold wind touching his cheeks, feeling her touch in the wind. He felt wind through his hair and it was like as if she was running her fingers through his hair. He opened his eyes and entered inside, smiling. He directly went to where he proposed her, under a tree.