●2. Difficulties and Struggles●

-After 3 years-

May 12, 2015

The world was as silent as if it had ended in the night. The sun was still resolutely below the horizon and the street was as dark as some old-school black and white movie.

Amaya woke up yawning, not wanting to wake up. She looked beside herself smiling and in mere seconds, her smile faded away finding nobody beside her. Her smiling face turned into a sad, pale face. In that moment, she wished if she could never wake up so that she wouldn't have to face the reality. She wished if she could live forever in her dreams.

Reality is harsh and hard, specially when your dreams are so better than the reality. But the saddest part of it is, though, that eventually even the memory of your dream will fade, but the reality won't.

Amaya let out an exasperated sigh, groaning as she rolled off of the bed she had been occupying. She marched into the bathroom and did her daily routine. In an hour she was in the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone and packing lunch box for Ansh and herself too.

"Anshu, ready?" Amaya shouted his name from the downstairs, calling him to leave for his school.

"Coming Mamma." Ansh spoke, and in one minute he was downstairs.

"Let's go." Amaya said as she took the keys of her scooty. "Bye Ma." She wished to Rekha as she closed the main door of their house.

She had been living with her mother-in-law—Rekha and Himansh's sister—Riddhima, they were taking care of her or you can say she was taking care of them. That house, that bedroom and every single corner of that house gave her so many memories of him to remember. She couldn't live in that house, that's why they had decided to live in a rented apartment and given that house to a couple on rent. There was no male supporter or piller in their family. Himansh was the piller of their family but now Amaya was doing his job, physically, mentally and financially too!

Three years ago, he had left her, for ever, leaving their book of love uncompleted. But she decided to write it again, with a new chapter. After all, some chapters needed to be ended so that new chapters could be written. Life is like an unwritten book, and in her book she was the only star, crafting it day by day, interacting with different people who were the stars of their own stories.

Amaya stopped her scooty in front of the giant gate of Ansh's school. He carefully stepped down, stood in front of her and motioned her to bend down a little. She smiled at him, knowing what he wanted to do. She bent down and he kissed her cheek.

"Love you Mamma." Ansh mumbled against her cheek and Amaya mouthed, "I love you too." as she saw him running to the entrance gate.

×××××××××××

"Elevation views are drawn to get idea that how structure will look after completion. Hence no dimensions of detailing of components is mentioned in Elevation view. Usually only one of front elevation may be drawn. But sometimes the building is surrounded by roads on more than one side, in that case more number of elevations from different sides may be drawn."

Amaya stopped and glanced up from the book as she heard some giggling and laughing sound from the last corner bench which was occupied by three boys. But as there was nothing, she again dug her head in her book and continued her lecture.

Amaya had rejoined the same college that she had to leave because of her pregnancy. She had replaced Himansh and decided to continue her job, just to earn money for Ansh, for his further studies, his tuition classes and extra activities.