●6. Remarriage or Deal?●

July 23, 2015

Amaya unfolded the letter and started reading it.

Okay, so hey to whoever you are. I am Rishaan Chauhan but today I am writing this letter to you as a father of my three year old daughter - Disha. I don't want to talk nonsense here, so let's go to the topic directly.

I don't want a wife. I want a woman who can give the love of a mother to my daughter. Yes, you read it right. Taken aback? If yes, then don't read further.
.
.
.
.
.

So as you are reading further, I suppose that you are interested in taking care of my daughter. Are you ready to be my daughter's mother? If yes, then read the conditions given below.

1. Don't expect me to accept you as my wife, ever. I can't give that place to anyone. So just be a mother of my daughter, nothing more.

2. I won't share the same bed with you, not even the same room. So never ever ask me to share the same room with you.

3. If you want money, I'll give you but don't forget that my eyes will be on you every time. So kindly telling you to be in your limits.

4. All you need to do is to be my daughter's mother. And yeah, never try to be my wife or never interfere in my personal matters.

5. If I ever get to know that you made my daughter cry, don't expect me to be a gentleman to you. She is my princess, don't try to hurt her ever.

6. And yeah, I'm a heartless person so don't expect me to give you sympathy.

So yeah, these are my conditions or you can say orders. Hope you'll be able to complete them. :)

~ R. C.

Amaya smiled a bit as she was done reading it. It looked like he was threatening her by his words but still she was happy. After all, this was all what she had wanted. All she wanted was to remain loyal to Himansh. And Rishaan's conditions were the only hope for her. No sharing of a bed, no sharing of a room, no sharing of any type of emotions with him. Perfect! Finally, she got what she wanted.

Amaya smiled at Adi as she folded the letter. She held out her hand to give the letter back to Adi. Adi was a little surprised by the look on her face.

"Thank you." Amaya said with a smile.

"So, you aren't going to marry him, right?" Adi asked, already knowing Amaya's answer in negative. He was kind of used to hear this reply, "No, I am sorry. I can't." And he expected the same reply from her, too.

"No." Amaya replied and Adi shook his head knowing it. "I mean, yes, I am ready." She said and he looked at her with his raised eyebrows.

Amrita and Rekha heard it too. They both were so happy. Amrita was happy because finally someone accepted her son's 'so called truths and conditions'. And Rekha was happy because finally Amaya said 'yes' to someone, that too happily and willingly.

××××××××××××

August 14, 2015