●16. Memories●

November 13, 2015

Amaya didn't sleep the whole night and spent it arranging the stuff in other room. She had sent Ansh and Disha to Rekha's house so she could easily shift and arrange all the stuff in her new room. Adi was staying with them so he could help Rishaan and also Amaya.

It was nine am when Adi knocked at the door of Amaya's room.

"Wait a minute." Amaya shouted and tried to get up from the floor, pushing all the stuff aside. Once she stood up, she looked around in the disheveled room and it looked like a total mess. She frowned and went to open the door.

"Good morning bhabhi." Adi wished as Amaya opened the door. He was smiling like a fool, showing all his teeth.

"Good morning?" It came out like a question. Amaya really found his smile so creepy at that moment. "You need something?" She asked, finding Adi still smiling and not saying anything.

"Eh no." Adi scratched the back of his neck. "Actually... If you don't have any problem, can I go out today?" He asked, looking down. "Actually my friends are forcing me to go with them for a movie." He was still looking down and glancing up at Amaya every now and then.

Amaya chuckled at Adi and thought to tease him.

"Friend or girlfriend?" Amaya teased, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. Adi looked up at her with his eyes widened.

"Bhabhi!!" Adi shook his head but that blush didn't go unnoticed by Amaya.

Amaya laughed a little and said, "Obviously you can go. Who am I to stop you from meeting your girlfriend?" She teased more.

"She is not my girlfriend!" Adi blurted out and Amaya raised her eyebrows.

"You're so innocent, Adi. It's so easy to trap you." Amaya laughed.

"But she really is not my girlfriend." Adi tried to defend himself. "But don't tell about this to anyone. No one knows about this except you. Not even Shaan." He made a puppy face.

In reply Amaya just showed him thumbs up.

"By the way, you are fine with it na?" Adi asked.

"With you going out to meet your girlfriend?" Amaya asked him back.

"No." Adi shook his head. "With me leaving you two alone?" Amaya hadn't thought about this thing.

"I will manage." Amaya replied him after a long debate with her mind.

"Are you sure? Because he's so stubborn." Adi said as if he was threatening Amaya.

Amaya chuckled at Adi and said, "I've handled Ansh and Disha, so maybe I'll handle him too."

Adi also chuckled at Amaya's reply and said with a little laugh, "Actually Ansh and Disha are nothing in front of him. It'll be quite hard for you."

"Challenging me?" Amaya narrowed her eyes at Adi.

"If you think so.." Adi pretended to be so innocent.

"Challenge accepted." Amaya smirked. "By the way what is he doing right now? "She asked.

"Bhai saab so rahe hai. [He's sleeping.]" Adi said.