●31. "It's Okay!"●

May 24, 2016

"Hello, Mr Chauhan." Amaya smirked as Rishaan's eyes landed on her and he gaped.

"How the fuck you came inside?" He couldn't stop himself from asking this. His mouth was half opened and his eyes were wide in shock.

She smiled and walked inside the room. She brought her left her hand up and said, spinning the key chain around her finger, "Adi had extra keys of the house so..."

"Dammit!" He muttered under his breath, remembering that he had given extra keys of the house to him so long back, before even marrying to Amaya.

"Rishaan... " She was just some steps away from him. He looked away as she called his name. Her voice was low and the smirk she had on her lips had disappeared. "I'm.. I'm sorry." She knew she was wrong when she used Ansh and Disha's names. "I really- I really shouldn't have lied about Ansh and Disha." She placed her hand on his arm as she said. "Please?" She squeezed his arm a little and he slowly turned his head to look at her.

Her heart skipped a bit as their eyes met. She could see dark circles beneath his eyes. He looked tired, so tired. He had grown his beard, as if he didn't care to shave. His hair looked so messy, as if he had run his hand through his hair for so many times or pulled them in frustration. He looked like a total mess in his wrinkled white t-shirt and grey baggy pants.

"You fine?" She couldn't form more words. Her throat wasn't helping her.

She knew that he wasn't fine, not a bit. His eyes were enough to tell her a different story.

He nodded his head, lying so smoothly and effortlessly.

She narrowed her eyes a little and shook her head at him. Taking a step closer to him, she just hugged him, wrapping her hands around his torso. She had missed being pressed against his tall frame. She had missed his warm embraces. She had missed the intoxicating smell of his vanilla perfume. She had missed his smiles and smirks and oh that beautiful and melodious sound of his laugh. She had missed him, in all the possible ways.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled against his chest as she snuggled in and pulled him a fraction closer.

He wanted to hug her all tighter but he didn't. He stood still, not hugging her back and not saying anything. After a minute or two when he didn't hug her back, she pulled away, disappointed.

"Why are you here? It's so late." He cleared his throat before saying. Looking up at the clock and catching a quick glance at the current time, he continued, "It's already nine."

She took a deep breath and said, looking into his eyes, "I'm here to take you with me."

"What the hell!" He half whispered, half yelled, narrowing his eyes at her in disbelief.

She simply nodded her head and opened her mouth to say something but stopped by him shouting at her angrily.

"Are you out of your mind?" She flinched, hearing him shouting. "That woman," He took a deep breath and continued, "I hate her. I fucking hate–"

"Do you, really?" Amaya asked, a little smirk forming on her lips.

"What?" He whisper-yelled, not believing. "Why don't you just–"

"She is sorry for whatever she had done with Diya and you should–" He stopped her, showing his hand.

He walked to the bedside table and picked up the vase which was placed there. He walked back to her and forwarded his hand. "Take it."

Totally confused, she anyway took it from him. Before she could ask him anything, he said, "Now throw it on the floor."

"What the–"