11.

After playing in the water both were fully drenched. They dried themselves a little with the towel. They both sat on the sand beside each other looking at the sea.

Nandini- Kya hum aapse kuch maang sakte hai???

Nandini looked at him. Manik diverted his eyes from the sea to her face.

Manik- Ji maangiye.

Nandini- Sing for me.

Manik- Par humare pass guitar nahi hai.

Nandini- Toh mangwa lo.

Manik couldn't say no to her so he asked his bodyguards to bring his guitar. After sometime the bodyguards came and handed the guitar to manik. Manik sat in front of her. Nandini was looking at him smilingly.

Nandini- Aapka favorite song konsa hai???

Manik- Lag jaa gale.

Nandini- Jo humne party mein gaaya tha???

Manik- Ha wohi.

Nandini- Humara bhi wo gaana favorite hai.

Manik- Humne aapko kaha tha na hum aapko paane ke liye kuch bhi karenge. Toh dekhte hai humara gaana sunke aap hume pasand karti hai ya nahi....

Nandini- Dekhte hai...

Manik tuned his guitar. He started playing the guitar.

While manik was singing the song, he was looking at nandini and nandini was looking at him. The song ended but both were still looking at each other.

Manik- Agar aise hi dekhti rahi toh tumhe mujhse pyaar ho jayega.....

Nandini averted her eyes from him while manik chuckled.

Manik- Kaisa laga mera gaana???

Nandini- Achcha tha....

Manik- Sirf achcha???

Nandini- Bohot achcha tha.

Manik- Kitni egoistic hai aap khul ke humari tareef bhi nahi karti.