23.

Next day, Manik and Nandini both got up. Today was Nandini's first day in office. She was a little bit nervous but Manik calmed her down. Manik got ready in his business attire and went to Nandini's room.

Nandini was ready in her business attire standing in front of the mirror.

Manik went inside her room and back-hugged her

Manik- Just relax. Ok?

Nandini- Hmm.

Manik- Now give me my morning kiss.

Nandini turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. She lean towards him and captured his lips. The kiss was slow yet passionate. They broke the kiss.

Manik- Waise princess aap iss outfit mein bohot achchi lag rahi hai...

Nandini- I know. Hum par toh sabhi outfits achche lagte hai. Hum hai hi aise.

Manik shook his head at her arrogance.

Manik- I am waiting outside.

Manik went out of her room. Nandini got perfectly ready and went out. They both had their breakfast and went to office.

They reached the office. Manik gave a gentle squeeze to Nandini's hand to calm her down. They both got out of the car and went inside the office building. As they went inside, everyone was looking at them only. Manik introduced Nandini to his staff and told his staff why Nandini was here.

After that both Manik and Nandini went to Manik's cabin.

Nandini- Aapka office atmosphere bohot hi achcha hai.

Manik- Thank you.

Manik's PA came and told Manik his schedule. Manik has only one meeting today that is in 10 minutes. His PA left the cabin.

Manik- Humari ek meeting hai 10 minutes mein.

Nandini- Ok.

Manik picked a file from the table and handed it to Nandini.

Manik- Jab tak mein iss meeting mein hoon aap iss file ko padh lijiye. Hum wapas aakar discuss karenge.

Nandini- Ok.

Manik looked at his watch.

Manik- Humari meeting ka time ho gaya hai hum chalte hai.

Nandini- All the best.

Manik pecked her cheeks and went to the meeting. Nandini sat on the couch in her cabin and opened the file Manik gave her. She studied the file properly.

After 2 hours Manik came to his cabin to find Nandini engrossed in the file. He cleared his throat to get her attention.

Nandini- Aapki meeting kaisi rahi???

Manik- Achchi thi. Aap ne file padhi.

Nandini- Ha.

Manik sat beside her. They both discussed about the file. After that Manik took her to different departments and showed her everything. All day Manik personally showed and explained her everything.

At the end of the day both went to the penthouse. Nandini drank a glass of water and Manik did the same.

Manik- So?

Nandini- Aaj humne bohot saari cheezein sikhi. It was nice.

Manik- Good. Aap tired hai?

Nandini- Thodi si.

Manik- Hum ne dinner order kar liya hai. Aap jaake fresh ho jayiye.

Nandini- Cool.

Manik and Nandini both went to their respective rooms to freshen up. After that they both came to living room. Their food came so they ate their dinner talking about their day in office.

After that they both sat cuddling in the living room watching a movie. Nandini slept while watching movie. Manik picked her up and went to his room. Manik kissed her forehead and fell asleep hugging her.

Three weeks passed by Manik and Nandini has grown a strong bond with each other. Their parents have fixed their wedding dates. The dates are near so both are leaving to their homes. Nandini to Jodhpur and Manik to Jaipur.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa tha??
Ignore mistakes.
Most awaited part i.e. Manik and Nandini's wedding is coming.
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you guys.💕💕💕