12.

Just then the door bell rang. Nandini opened the door and there he was standing looking devilishly hot and handsome. Manik's jaw-dropped looking at Nandini. He was shamelessly checking her out from head to toe.(Nandini's dress in the media box.)

Nandini- Take a picture it will last longer.

Manik came back to his senses. He cleared his throat.

Manik- Princess‚ you are looking gorgeous and...

Nandini- And???

Manik- Sexy...

Nandini blushed at his compliment.

Nandini- Thank you. You are looking no less.

Manik- Shall we??

Manik said extending his arms towards her. Nandini locked her arms with him.

Nandini- We shall.

Nandini took her clutch and went out after locking her room. They both went to the parking lot. Manik opened the door for her.

Nandini- Thank you.

And she sat in the car. Manik closed the door and went to the other side and settled inside the car. The driver started driving the car. Both manik and nandini were silent for the whole ride to the club. They reached the club. Both came out of the car.

The both entered the club with their locked arms.

Nandini- Where are others???

Manik- There they are.

Manik said pointing at their friends who were sitting in the private lounge. They went towards their friends and greeted them.

Alia- Wo.. Babes you are looking hot.

Nandini- Thank you Alia.

Cabir- So???

All- So.

Cabir- Let the party begin.

Cabir ordered some shots for them. Everyone took a shot in their hand.

Manik- Happy birthday Cabir!!!

All- Happy birthday cabir!!!

They cheered and drank their shots....

Alia- Girls lets dance.

The girls went to the dance floor and started dancing. And the boy were having some drinks and were talking.

Nandini's throat went dry. So she excused herself and went to the bar.

Bartender- What can I get you mam???

Nandini- A white wine please.

Bartender- Sure.

The bartender gave her a glass of her wine.

Bartender- Here you go mam.

Nandini- Thank you.

She took a sip of her drink when a guy approached her.

Guy- Hey beautiful!!!

Nandini looked at him and ignored him.

Guy- Lets have a dance....

He took hold of her hand.

Nandini- I don't want to dance with you.

Guy- But I want to dance.