21.

Next day, Manik was the first to wake up. He opened his eyes to find Nandini asleep in his arms. He then remembered last night, their confession. He smiled remembering last night. He kissed her on her forehead.

Manik- Princess, wake up....

Nandini- Mm..

Manik- Princess.....

Nandini opened her eyes and looked at Manik. She gave him a sleepy smile.

Nandini- Good morning.

Manik- Morning princess...

Nandini- Last night feels like a dream..

Manik- But its reality.

Nandini- I fall in love with a arrogant prince.

Manik- Same way I fall for a arrogant princess.

Nandini got up and manik did the same.

Nandini- Hum fresh hokar aate hai....

She went to her bedroom. She took a long shower. She dried her hair. She wore her outfit for the day.

 She wore her outfit for the day

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She combed her hair. She applied some lip gloss to her lips. She went to the kitchen to find Manik dressed in casuals making breakfast. Manik looked up.

Manik- Hey!!

Nandini- Hey!!!

Manik- Breakfast bas ready hi hai.

They both sat on the dining table. Manik gave her a cup of coffee. He made some scrambled eggs with brown bread.

Nandini- Aap kaafi achcha khaana banate hai.

Manik- Thank you.

Nandini- Hum aaj kya kare???

Manik- Hum pura din bedroom mein reh sakte hai.

Nandini- Shut up.

Manik- Ok. So movies dekh sakte hai.

Nandini- Good idea.

They completed their breakfast. Manik went to the living room to put some movie while Nandini was preparing popcorn. After that she went to the living room with a bowl of popcorn and sat beside Manik.

The movie was 'The Notebook'. They were watching the movie by sitting so close to each other. Nandini's head was on Manik's chest. Manik embraced her in his arms.

The movie came to an end. Manik leaned towards her and kissing her lips. Nandini responded to the kiss.

They broke the kiss. Manik laid on the couch with Nandini on top of him. Nandini kissed him on his lips. They kissed in sync.

They broke the kiss. Nandini kept her head on his chest. Manik wrapped his arms around her.

Manik- I love you.

Nandini- I love you too.

They ordered their lunch. They had their lunch with chatting and romancing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa tha??
Ignore mistakes.
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you all.💕💕💕