20.

At 5 Nandini started getting ready for her dinner with Manik. She took a shower. She dried her hair. She applied light makeup. She kept her eyes smoky. She applied red lipstick to her lips. She changed into her outfit. She wore black heels to compliment her outfit.

After she got ready, she went out to the living room taking her clutch

After she got ready, she went out to the living room taking her clutch. She went out to find Manik ready in black jeans, black shirt and black blazer. Black makes him look more hot & sexy. Nandini was openly checking him out.

After checking him out, she went near him.

Nandini- Hey!

Manik turned towards Nandini and got lost in her. Nandini snapped her fingers infront of his face which brought him back to reality.

Nandini- You like what you see???

Manik smirked hearing the same which he said in the morning. He stood close to her and said.

Manik- Very...

Nandini- What?

Manik- I loved it what I see right now....

Nandini blushed hearing his statement. He lean near her ear and whispered.

Manik- I love it more when you blush.

And he kissed her earlobe. Nandini blushed more. Manik pulled away to look at her face to find her blushing more. He kissed her cheek. Nandini looked at him with a blushed face.

Manik- Ready to go??

Nandini nodded. He took her hand and went out of the penthouse. He locked the penthouse and took the elevator to reach the parking lot. The elevator opened in the parking lot. Manik and Nandini settled down in his black Mercedes Benz. They drove away.

They reached a Italian restaurant. Both got out of the car. Manik gave his car keys to the valet. Both went inside hand in hand. The restaurant manager greeted them and showed them their table. Manik pulled the chair for Nandini like a true gentleman. Nandini sat on the chair.

Nandini- Thank you.

Manik- No problem.

Manik went and sat on the chair opposite to Nandini.

Nandini- This restaurant is really nice.

Manik- Ya. Its atmosphere is really good. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Mumbai.

The waiter came to take their ordered. They ordered their food and the waiter went away.

Manik- I forgot to tell you something.

Nandini- Kya???

Manik- That you are looking absolutely stunning today.

Nandini blushed hearing his compliment. But kept herself calm.

Nandini- Thanks. You are looking really handsome today.

Manik- Thank you.

Then there was silence between them. The silence was broken when the waiter brought their food. He poured red wine in their glasses and left.

Manik- Food looks delicious.

Nandini- Ya.

They started eating their food talking about some personal and random stuff. They had their dessert.

Nandini- I like this restaurant.

Manik- I am glad.

After that they left the restaurant. The valet brought their car. Both settled down and drove to their penthouse. After parking their car, they reached the penthouse.

They went inside the penthouse and sat on the couch. After talking for sometime, they went to their room and changed into their night suit. After changing into her night suit, Nandini went to Manik's room.

She entered his room to find him only in his tracks.

Manik- Princess aap yaha???

Nandini- Wo aapke saath hume wo nightmares nahi aate. So humne socha....

Manik- Its ok.

Manik stood infront of her looking into her eyes.

Nandini- Manik?

Manik- Hmm..

Nandini- I want to start a new life with you. Forgetting my past.
Manik- I want to do the same.

Nandini looked at him and kissed him on his lips.

Manik was shock at first but then responded to the kiss. Both were kissing each other passionately. They broke the kiss being out of breath. Manik then kissed her neck. Nandini closed her eyes.

Manik again captured her lips into his. Manik pinned Nandini to the wall. They joined their foreheads together. Nandini kissed him again. Before manik could respond she broke the kiss.

Nandini- I think I....

Manik- You what??

Nandini- That I...

Manik- You??

Nandini- I love you.

Manik captured her lips in his giving her a passionate kiss.

He broke the kiss and looked at her.

Manik- I love you too.

Nandini- Really?

Manik- You can't imagine how much I love you.

Nandini- I love you so much Manik.

She kissed him again. Manik picked her up in bridal style and kept her on his bed. He lays beside her. Nandini kept her head on his chest and Manik embraced her in his arms.

Manik- I love you.

Nandini- I love you too.

He kissed her forehead. Nandini slept hugging him. Manik was thinking about Nandini, her smile and her everything has made him go crazy for her. He was happy that he finally found the love of his life. He looked at his lady love sleeping like a baby in his arms. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa tha??
Ignore mistakes.
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you all.💕💕💕