17.

(Manik's penthouse in the media box.)

Next day,Manik and Nandini after having breakfast with their family left for Mumbai with their friends. They landed in Mumbai. Others left from there to their respective places. Manik and Nandini were left.

Manik- There he is....

Manik said looking at his driver. The driver greeted both of them and kept their luggage in the car. Both settled in the car and the driver drove to Manik's penthouse.

They reached the penthouse. The driver took the luggage inside the penthouse. Nandini entered his penthouse and looked around.

Manik- You like it??

Nandini- Ya. Its beautiful.

Manik- You relax. Come I'll show you your room.

Nandini- Ya.

Manik showed Nandini her room. He kept her luggage in the room.

Manik- Take rest.

Nandini- Hmm....

Manik left the room. Nandini unpacked her luggage and kept her things systematically in the closet. She went to the bathroom. She relaxed her arms through a hot bath. She relaxed in the bath tub. She wrapped her body in a fluffy white towel.

She went back to her room and changed into her outfit.

After changing, she went out of her room. She looked around to find manik but saw no one. She went to the kitchen as she was hungry. She searched for something to eat. She found a chips packet in the cabinet. She went to the balcony and ate the chips looking at Mumbai.

After eating, she went back to the kitchen and drank some water. She came to the living room.

Nandini- Ye manik kaha chale gaye???

Manik- Princess???

Nandini turned to find Manik coming out of a room which she assumed is his room. He was dressed in his business attire.

Nandini- Aap kaha the???

Manik- Main apne room mein tha. Aapko kuch chahiye???

Nandini- No.

Manik- Mujhe office jaana hai. Aap khane ke liye kuch order kar lena.

Nandini- Ok.

Manik left after kissing her forehead. Nandini ordered pizza for lunch. She called her family to tell them that they reached safely. The pizza came. Nandini ate the pizza while watching some movies. After eating, she explored the penthouse. There was two bedrooms, one guest room, a study and a gym. After that she took a small nap. She woke up and decided to cook dinner for both of them.

She went to the kitchen and started searching the ingredients to make the lasagna. She started preparing the lasagna. After she was done, she went to her room and changed into something comfortable as her dress got stained while cooking.