25.

The wedding date came near. Manik's family reached Jodhpur as the wedding is going to take place there. Manik and Nandini friends also reached Jodhpur.

Today was a dinner with family and friends before the wedding functions start.

Nandini was in her room getting ready for the dinner. She changed into her outfit. She did her natural makeup. She curled her hair. She wore her heels and was ready for dinner.

She was looking at herself in the mirror when someone came and back-hugged her

She was looking at herself in the mirror when someone came and back-hugged her. She looked at the person with love in her eyes.

Nandini- Kaisi lag rahi hoon???

Manik- As always beautiful.

Nandini- Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai???

Manik- Main apni hone wali biwi se milne aaya hoon.

Manik kissed her on her neck.

Manik- I missed you so much.

Nandini- I missed you too.

Nandini turned around and encircled her arms around his neck.

Nandini- I love you.

Manik- Aaj aapko humpe bada pyaar aa raha hai.

Nandini- Hume toh roz hi aap pe pyaar aata hai bas aapko dikhta nahi hai.

Manik- Oh I see...

Nandini- Aap ne humari baat ka jawab nahi diya.

Manik- Konsi baat ka??

Nandini- Manik....

Manik- Achcha baba sorry. I love you too...

Nandini- I hate you.

Manik- But I love you.

Nandini- Hmm. I love you.

Nandini hugged him. Manik responded to the hug. After few minutes they broke the hug.

Manik- I want to kiss you.

Nandini blushed.

Nandini- Toh aapko kis ne roka hai.

Manik captured her lips in his. The kiss was passionate. After sometime they broke the kiss. Manik rested his forehead against hers. Their moment was broken by the knock on the door.

Mukti- Nandini and Manik jaldi neche aa jao. Sab tum dono ka wait kar rahe hai.

Nandini- Okay.

Mukti left from there. Nandini turned towards the mirror. She applied her lipstick again. She corrected her dress. After that she turned towards manik who was sitting on her bed looking at her.

Nandini- Chale?

Manik- Ya.

They both went downstairs. Everyone greeted them. They got busy with their families and friends. Soon the dinner was served. Everyone settled down. Manik was sitting beside manik.

Everyone was eating and teasing Manik and Nandini. Soon the dinner ended. Everyone went back to their rooms.

Manik after changing into his tracks and vest went to Nandini's room without anyone noticing. He entered her room to find her laying on the bed on her stomach using her laptop.

Manik went and laid beside her. Nandini got scared for a minute but relaxed when she saw Manik.

Nandini- Manik you scared me.

Manik- Sorry.

Nandini- Its okay. Waise aap yaha kya kar rahe hai itni raat ko???

Manik- Wedding functions kal se start ho jayenge. Phir hum mil nahi payenge. So I came to spend some quality time with you.

Nandini- Hmm.

Nandini closed her laptop and kept it aside. She kept her head on his chest while Manik embraced her in his arms.

Both talked, kissed, romanced and cuddled. After that Manik went back to his room and Nandini fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa tha???
Ignore mistakes.
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you guys.💕💕💕