16.

Next day, Nandini woke up with a huge smile on her face. She rested her head on the headboard and remembered her last night with Manik. She looked at her ring and blushed.

Nandini- What is this feeling? Kyun humesha manik ke pass aane se hume itna achcha lagta hai.

Her subconscious mind said, "It is love".

Nandini- Love. No way. I don't love manik.

She herself was unsure what she was saying.

Nandini- I think I need a shower to clear my mind.

She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. She did her morning chores and took a relaxing shower. After shower, Nandini wore her bathrobe and came out of the bathroom. She sat in front of the dressing table. She dried her hair with the hair dryer. She went to her walk in closet and dressed in her outfit.(Outfit in the media box.) She applied her natural makeup and went downstairs.

She asked a servant about everyone. The servant told her that everyone are at the garden. She went to the garden to find her family and friends there. Nandini went towards them.

Nandini- Good morning.

All- Good Morning.....

She sat beside Manik. The servant served her breakfast.

ND- Nandini, we want to talk something important with you......

Nandini- Say na dad.

Abhi- Sweetheart, we are going to London for a business trip. Mom and Mukti are also joining us.

Mukti- We can't leave you alone here.

Nandini- But I can take care of myself.

ND- We know. But Its not safe to leave you alone after the Harshad's scene.