27.

Soon it was evening Nandini started getting ready for the Mehendi function. She took a shower and came out in a bathrobe. She dried her hair with the hairdryer. After that she wore her lehenga. She hair styled her hair. She applied blusher to her cheeks. She applied eye liner and mascara. She applied lipstick. She wore her accessories. She wore her heels.

Nandini's look

The girls came to Nandini's room to take her downstairs

Alia- Babes you are looking gorgeous.

Nandini- Tell me something I don't know.

Navya- Tu kabhi nahi badlegi.

Nandini- Badal na bhi kon chahta hai...

Mukti- Ab main khul ke bol sakti hoon Nandini ko ek dum takkar ka ladka mila hai.

Alia- Aaj toh Manik tumhe dekh ke sidha kiss hi kar lega.

Nandini- What?

Navya- I agree.

Nandini- Kuch bhi.

Mukti- Let's go downstairs. Everybody is waiting for the would-be-bride.

Navya- Chalo.

The girls went downstairs with Nandini. As Nandini descended from the stairs, everyone's eyes were on her especially her would-be-husband. Nandini sat on the place which was especially for her. The guests came and greeted her.

Manik came and sat beside her.

Manik(whispering)- You are looking gorgeous princess. I can't take my eyes off of you.

Nandini- I know I am looking gorgeous. Aap bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahe.

Manik- Well thank you.

Nandini- Aap hume aise kyu dekh rahe hai.

Manik- Hume aapko kiss karne ka mann kar raha hai.