Male Jesse x Petra (Predator and Prey)

(P.S. This is like the Stone age area)

No one's Pov:

"Just a bit closer..." Mentally thought Jesse as he got near the intruder of his territory and got closer under the grass with his meschede on his hand.

Jesse was a single male and ruled over the bigger grounds of Minecraftia. He was rather dangerous and strong, so if anybody were to trespass his territory, they will not make it out alive, just like many of the males who tried to take over his land.

While he got closer, we could see the intruder he was after. It seemed like a lone female, but she looked more like a rouge. She had a meschede and it tied on the string of which was holding the animal skin to hide her lower part of her body. She also had orange flaming hair and if you were in front of her, you could see that she had brown chocolate eyes. She was in the shade of the tree and it looked like she was looking for something.

As Jesse had a clear view of his intruder, he was surprised to see a female in his territory. It's been years since a female came around these parts of Minecraftia. The previous female that roamed here was raped by Jesse and once she served her purpose, she ended up getting murdered and her body filled his belly.

"A female.... It's been a while since one came around.... Doesn't matter, she will make a fine meal for later.." Mentally thought Jesse as he got ready for the kill.

Just as he was getting closer, he stopped and blushed when he saw the back of her. He shook his head and tried to get his focus back on track. Before he could jump on her, he stopped again and took a good look at her. He blushed and then smirked as he licked his lips.

"I haven't mated in years! I'll feed my hunger later, now to take care of my other hunger." Jesse mentally said as he licked his lips as he got closer.

As Jesse was about to go for the kill, he didn't notice a twig in the way until it was too late. The female heard the twig snap and snapped her head around to see who is there.

"Who's there!" She snapped as she looked around and pulled out her meschede to defend herself.

"Damn it! Well, it's now or never." Jesse sweated.

After a few seconds, Jesse jumped onto the mysterious trespasser with his meschede on his hand. The female trespasser was taken by surprise and before she could do anything, Jesse pinned her on the floor with his meschede on her neck. Jesse smirked as the female on the bottom looked at him and began to sweat. She heard legends of these lands and it's owner especially what he does to trespassers.

"Well well well. What do I have here? A female? You don't find them around these lands now a days." He examined.

"Y-you.. L-let me go!" She tried to be tough, but knew she was failing when Jesse chuckled.

"Why should I? You trespassed into my territory, and those who come here without my permission, become my meal." He grin wickedly.

The female turned quite green for a moment before she looked at him growled. She was not going to let him make her body become a meal. "Look, if you let me go, i'll promise to leave and won't come back here."

"Nope, too late. I've already have plans for you."

Jesse removed his meschede from her neck and dropped it in the floor. Eventually he grabbed on the animal skin from her lower part and removed it. The female trespasser eventually knew what he was planning and before she could complain, Jesse put his finger on her lips.

"Be quiet and let this happen. Maybe then i'll decide whether you live, or die."

She stayed quiet, and watched as Jesse removed the loincloth which was tied up on her breast. Jesse took a good look on her and licked his lips once more. "From the last female that once roamed here, i'll say this is better."