Male Jesse x Petra (Run away)

Note: Takes place after Male Jesse x Petra (Criminal's helping hand)

No one's Pov:

A red car made passed a sign in which said "Welcome to Boomtown! Leave now if you want to live!"  The orange flaming hair girl known as Petra saw the sign and nervousness and a hint of fear over took her. She looked at the brown haired guy next to her who doesn't seemed bothered by anything of what the sign said.

"Jesse! Are you mad! Why are you taking us to Boomtown!" Petra whispered/yelled.

"Relax Petra. We're here to collect supplies."

"In Boomtown!? The city most known for it's highest ranks of criminal records!?"

"Petra, encase you have forgotten, Boomtown only became like that since "Magnus the rouge" took over."

"But encase you had forgotten, Boomtown is still over the hands Magnus! We'll get-"

"Not anymore." Interrupted Jesse in which caught Petra off guard.

"Huh?" Asked a confused Petra, anger fading away.

"Another closest friend of mine took care of Magnus three years ago, and he's been ruling over Boomtown with an iron fist. From what he told me the last time I saw him, which was the last month, Magnus was executed last year."

"Last year!? Why haven't I heard anything about it!?"

"I hope you haven't forgotten that Boomtown is a city for the roughest criminals in the world Petra. Whether you work for the media or the police department, they kill you at first sight. In otherwords, you'll get killed before any information leaves the city." He spoke calmly.

"B-but...W-w-won't they....?" She trailed of, not wanting any of those bloody images to come to her head.

"No. The moment Axel took over Boomtown he made sure that no one was to touch or cause any harm me and any companions I bring. Besides, there is only one rule in Boomtown in which the people living there have to obey it if they want to live there. The rule was still in place when Magnus was still around."

"The tension is killing me. What was the rule?"

"Not to cause harm or kill someone who lives there otherwise your out of the city or executed. However, if you were just a visitor, they would be after your blood and they would be fine."

Petra nodded and stayed quiet.

"I already called Axel, he's expecting us in Obsidian Tower. There he will give us a room to crash tonight and in the morning we will go to Champion city." His face suddenly shifted to an annoyed one and upon seeing Petra's questioning glare, he explained "I love the town, trust me, but I hate the current mayor. Her name is Stella and she is a pathetic spoiled brat who will do anything to get what she wants."

Petra frowned, "Wasn't she your ex before we dated?"

"Yes." He groaned, "I still have no idea on what made me date her in the first place. We didn't even last three days for crying out loud!"

Petra smirked and pecked his cheek making Jesse sigh blissfully and letting out his usual goofy smile in which caused Petra to giggle.

"So why are we going there if you hate her?"

"I called Radar and is expecting us soon. He used to work for Stella, but he got fed up with her attitude so he quit."

"So....Why are we meeting him?"

"He is letting us stay with him until we figure out what to do next. I told him we'll live with him at least two years."

"Why two years?"