Hadrian x Female Jesse (You got yourself a deal)

Note: Take place after Lukas x Female Jesse (Calm down.)

No one's Pov:

"Hadrian, for an old builder you are not the bright, you know that?" Jesse said, slightly annoyed.

"What?"

"I told you bro. Like my name IS Reuben, but the Reuben that you're thinking of? He was like a little piggy. Though seriously dude, big fan."

Jesse and Axel chuckled while Hadrian glared at Reuben and then at Jesse. He angrily facepalmed, clearly embarrassed while muttering Mevia's name. Jesse eventually walked up to Hadrian.

"So you used the Atlas to kidnap my friends and.....That other guy, Why?"

Hadrian smirked. "Incentive Jesse. Incentive. See, even if you win...And that's a mighty big "if". They'll be staying to work on the mines." He explained as he pointed at Axel and Olivia. "Forever. Or until they get a shot at competing which is...Still basically forever."

"No!" Cried Olivia as she hit the iron bars.

Jesse angrily walked up to him, "Ok so what's your 'deal?'"

Hadrian simply gesture her to follow him to the other room. Jesse walked out and stopped once she was outside. Hadrian smirked and looked straight at her.

"Here's the deal. I will let you and your friends go, if you do me this favor."

"And the favor is?" She raised an eyebrow and her hand was in her hip.

"For you to give me a heir."

"A what!?" Yelled Jesse, cheeks madly blushing.

"A heir." He repeated, "I first had my thoughts on making you lose and taking your friends place in the mines. However, I caught you and the blond boy...Doing your business in the woods...." Jesse was blushing much worse than before.

"You didn't think I caught you two doing your business eh? I won't tell anyone about that either. All you have to do is agree. Give me a heir to take my place when he or she is at age, and I will let you and your friends go. All of them."

Jesse thought this through. Was it really worth it making this deal? She looked at her friends who were listening to the conversation and were wide eyes with their jaws reaching the floor. She sighed and clenched her fists before looking at Hadrian.

"Fine. I'll give you your heir."

Hadrian smirked, "Excellent. Now go join your friends in the plaza. I'm too tired to do anything else tonight."

Jesse nodded and ran out of the building. Once she was out Hadrian smirk. After all these years, he will finally have what Mevia failed to give him. He looked at Axel and Olivia and as well the guy. All he could do now was cover this entrance.

.....

"What!?"

"He wants a heir."

Everyone stared in disbelieve at Jesse. Just earlier they caught her running towards them and the she explained to them on how Hadrian had captured Axel and Olivia and the deal he offered for their freedom. Lukas himself was not happy at all. Just earlier he managed to get the girl he wanted, now he finds out that Hadrian wants her to carry his child. He was angry, but not at Jesse. He could never be mad at Jesse after all, it wasn't her fault their friends were captured.

"And you didn't take it right?" Asked Petra.

Jesse avoided everyone's eyes and scratched the back of her head.

"Y-you took it?" Asked Harper.

"I had to! It was the only way he could send us back home."

Lukas wasn't sure how to react. He had really hoped Jesse would refuse and they would find another way to go home. He sighed, he still couldn't be mad at Jesse.