Torguedawg x Captain Sparklez (This is satisfying)

Note: Possible rape.

No one's Pov:

Sparklez sighed when he looked at the time. It was late again, as usual he isn't home yet. He was at home, waiting for his boyfriend to come home from his hang out with his friends. Torquedawg is his name, and he is nothing but a bad boy with an attitude, but even so, he loves him. They met when Torguedawg was homeless, being the nice fellow he was, he let him live on his apartment. He let him sleep in the guest room and thus moved in. Torquedawg wasn't exactly the nicest person he met, but he couldn't help himself from loving him. Eventually, they formed a relationship, how he did it, he doesn't know, but it doesn't matter.

"Where are you Torquedawg?" He asked to himself.

On the cue, the door open to reveal a guy with sunglasses wearing a cyan tank top with ripped jean and old shoes. He walked in and there you could see tattoo's on his arms and a pony tail on his brown hair. Torquedawg closed the door behind him before plotting down on a leather chair muttering to himself angrily. Something about police ruining things again.

"There you are, I was beginning to worry about you." Sparklez said a he made his way to him.

Torquedawg scoffed, "Why should you even care. I can take care of myself."

"That doesn't mean I shouldn't worry." He sighed.

"Whatever. Bring me a beer or something."

Sparklez shook his head but obeyed anyway. He went to the fridge and got him the bottled of whisky and opening it before giving it to him. Torquedawg took it and didn't say anything, but patted his lap, telling him to sit there. Sparkles obeyed and waited what to do next. He watched Torquedawg take a big sip before placing it in the coffee table, forgotten.

"Now, you are going to do what I want. The damn fucking police ruined my night of fun and so now i'm pissed. I want you to cheer me up the way I say so. Go it?"

Sparkles nodded.

"Good, now be a good boy and get out of my lap so that you can remove your clothes."

Sparklez did as he was told. He got out of his lap and grabbed the helm of his shirt to pull it up. Once the shirt was gone, he unbuttoned his jeans before unzipping them to pull them down to remove them. Torquedawg watched in both amusement and satiation. Better than those bitches at that fucking strip club.

"That's right." He grinned.

Sparklez blushed heavily and felt awkward when Torquedawg was staring at his body. This isn't the first time they did it, but it just felt awkward for him whenever Torquedawg stares at his naked body. Torquedawg patted his leg to signal him to sit on his leg. Sparklez obeyed and slowly made his way toward him. Torquedawg licked his  neck while his hand grasps his member with a tight grip in which causes Sparklez to gasp. He moaned when Torquedawg was stroking him rather hard and fast with his rough texture skin. It felt good but painful at the same time.

Seeing this was causing Torquedawg to smirk and pull down his zipper. He pulled out his manhood and grabbed Sparklez by the waist. He was always rough with him, but if he felt like it, he would be gentle, in which is really rare. But Sparklez loves it anyway. He always wakes up naked, full of scratches and bite marks along with a sore ass, but he just plays it off as if it were nothing, much to the amusement of Torquedawg.

"You are mine tonight! You will do everything I say! Got it!?" He bit his ear lobe.

Sparklez nodded, "Good. You know what to do."

Sparklez removed himself from Torquedawg's leg and went on his knees in front of him. He grabbed his large breeding bull and put on his mouth. Torguedawg groaned and watched Sparklez do his desires. Sparklez swirled his tongue around the tip as he sucked the large thing. It was rather large so he couldn't put the whole thing there, but that didn't stopped him from pleasing the muscular guy above him.