Lukas x Female Jesse (High school sucks, let's party!)

(Note: Both Female Jesse and Male Jesse are in here. Female Jesse will be called Jessica, while Male Jesse will remain Jesse.)

No one's Pov:

Everyone stared at the clock, bored of their minds as the weekend was slowly making it's way. People wanted to get out to hang out, especially this weekend, the Ocelots are planning a party. A party filled with loud music, alcohol, strangers and loud cheers, all night long.  People wanted to get wasted, not waste their time on a boring school. The English teacher knew no one was really paying attention, he didn't really seemed to care, he wanted to get out of the school and enjoy his weekend like the kids.

Within the front of the classroom was Lukas, the leader of the Ocelots and one of the most popular guys in school. He was the one who planned the party, since it was in his house anyway. His parents left for a business trip and won't be back until next month. It was heaven for him. Not that he hated his parents or anything, he just wanted to have some time for himself. Although he was having the party, he didn't wanted to have one. His friends, the rest of the Ocelots, AIden, Maya and Gill convinced him to throw one. Lukas isn't a party person, he prefers peace and quiet, not loud music and crowded people he doesn't know.

The only reason he agreed is because he wanted to impressed his crush. Her name was Jessica. She and her twin brother moved into town last week and let me tell you, they got popular as soon as they entered the school doors. They were very attractive to every eye of the school, even the teachers are drooling for them. Jesse is ten minutes older, from what he heard. He also had messy hair and green emerald eyes, they shine like a real emerald. But on top of all that, he had quite the body every female wants, even his best friend, Petra. Now this is unexpected since she never falls for anybody that easily, but since she got a view on him, she wouldn't stop drooling for him. Now, as for Jessica, she had a beautiful body and not in a perverted way. She had the curves and the perfect raven black hair. Her emerald eyes shinned like her brother's like a real emerald. When his eyes first fell on her, he was drooling along side Petra and of course the rest of the school.

Even though they are very attractive and popular, they are single. They shown that they had no interest on anyone. They rejected almost everyone in the school, even the teachers which was rather gross and weird at the same time. Lukas and Petra are the only ones who haven't asked the twins out, mostly because they were scared of rejection, but another reason was because they wanted to impressed them somehow, but so far, they had done nothing. He hopes he can get closer to Jessica in the party and hopefully so will Petra with Jesse.

With Jessica and Jesse...

Jessica was in the very back of history with her brother. She had been very popular and every boy had asked her out, but she kindly said no. She of course, wasn't the only one. Jesse was also asked out by every girl and he said no. The twins were grossed and weirded out when their teachers asked them out, but they kindly said no.

The twins heard about the party the group called the Ocelots were planning, and so far they agreed on going. They aren't party animals like everyone else, but the only reason they wanted to go was to see if they would be there. Apparently, the popular and attractive twins got their eyes on two people. They don't know them, but they heard rumors. The one Jessica had in interest on was Lukas, the leader of the Ocelots and the host of the part tonight. When Jessica first saw him, she wasn't interested at first, but over time, she noticed that he wasn't like the other boys that were drooling for her. In fact, he's been keeping his distance away from her, but even so, she could tell that he had a crush on her. She figured he'll be the perfect guy. As for Jesse, he fell for the toughest girl in the school, Petra was her name, at least they think. Jesse watched her during gym and he liked the way she acted, unlike the other girls who were drooling for him. He loved active and dangerous girls, and she was definitely it.