Lukas x (OC)Shibe(Love is always found deep in a heartless world)

No one's Pov:

The winds howled on the leaves of the forest while you could here people running with weapons on their hands. A teenage girl, no bigger than age of seventeen, ran and ran as fast as she could within the shadows of the night on the forest. Tears swelled down her eyes as she tried to lose the people who want her dead.

"Don't let her get away!"

Her legs were tired and she was wounded very badly. How could this world be so cruel to her, what had she ever done. She stopped to catch her breath, but she could not stay in that spot for long. Or else they will catch up and finish her off with no mercy.

"Psst."

The girl froze and looked around her, scared. She slowly went back as her breathing slowly began to ease. She felt an arm on her shoulder, before she could scream, another hand covered her mouth. Her screams were muffled as she was being taken away. She was too weak and tired to struggle. Knowing that there was nothing she could do, she let the stranger take her as she slowly fell into unconsciousness.

...

Her eyes slowly opened before she blinked a couple of times. She was greeted with the view of a ceiling she did not recognized. She noticed as she sat up that she was in a bed covered in a warm blanket. She looked around and saw that she was in a room that what not her's. In fact, the room had a small fire place which was burning with a cauldron on it. Then there were a bunch of book shelves and a painting on top of the fire place. Where was she? She also noticed something was off. She looked down under the blanket and blushed when she saw that she was naked, but also covered in bandages. What is this all about?

"You're finally awake?"

She jumped a bit as her head snapped to the left where he saw someone on an unknown shadow of the room. It was so dark that she couldn't tell who it was. But the way he sounded, it seemed like it was a guy. She saw two blue orbs in which are to be assumed to his eyes. She was frighten and tried to hide on the blanket.

"Don't worry... I won't hurt you. In fact, I was the one who took you away from those heartless people." He spoke calmly. "My name is Lukas. What's yours?"

She was quiet for a moment before, "S-Shibe..."

"Well then Shibe, I suggest you rest. I had to strip you out of your close in order to patch up. Don't worry about it to, i've seen many naked girls and not as the way you think. I had to heal them before I send them off."

Shibe could only nod as the awkward silence took over. She watched as Lukas slowly came out of the shadows. She felt herself heat up when he saw him out in the light. He had blond hair like her's and he wore a jacket with a red stripped t-shirt and jeans.  She saw him sighed and go to the cauldron. That's when she noticed he had a bowl on his hand. Where did that come from? 

"Here." He said as he was suddenly next to her and with the bowl filled with soup and a spoon, "This should help you get your energy up. Eat up."

Shibe took the bowl and silently ate as she watch him go to a chest in which she didn't remembered seeing. While he was looking around in there, Shibe ate as her mind was lost on her thoughts. Why did he save her? And why was he doing it for?

"Here." He said as he putted some folded clothes on the bed, "When you're done eating put those on."

She looked at him and nodded slowly. She saw him walk near the fire place and sit down on the floor. After a few minutes, she finished the soup and Lukas took the bowl somewhere so he can wash it later. Shibe was about to grab on of the folded clothes until her eyes landed on her savior. She just needed to ask him questions.