DanTDM x Stampy Cat (What are friends for?)

No one's Pov:

Stampy sighed as he flipped over channels. It was three O'clock in the morning, yet he couldn't find himself going to sleep. His roommate and best friend Dan was currently sleeping, so he had to keep the volume down to avoid waking him up. He sighed, rather annoyed when nothing interesting came along.

"A lot of boring things going on." Stampy thought.

After one more time changing the channel, Stampy exploded into a heavy blush when he saw what was on. Apparently, it was showing two guys having...Sex. He quickly tried to change the channel, only for the remote not respond. He cursed silently that if anyone he knew was around they would have been surprised.

"Out of all the times it can die, it had to be now!?"

Stampy could only stare helplessly on the television screen. His blush deepened and he was certain the he was getting aroused as he suddenly felt how tight his boxers felt. He lack on the strength of getting up to turn off the television. Before he knew it, the screen went black. Stampy sighed in relief. He looked around and saw that it was a power outage. He looked down to see his boxers with a rather large tent over them. He looked at a specific door and sighed as he made his way towards it. He opened it slightly and there he saw his roommate asleep, most of his body covered by the blanket. Stampy slowly opened the door all the way before closing the door behind him.

"Dan? Dan wake up!"

Dan groaned and shifted a bit before blinking and looking at Stampy with a tired look. Dan let out a yawn while he slowly shifted to where his upper part of his body was now resting on his elbows while his lower part was still lazily resting on his mattress.

"Mmph? Stampy....? Is something wrong?" Asked Dan tiredly.

"Ah...Not exactly....You see...." Stampy started as Dan let out a big yawn before his eyes darted down in a specific spot on Stampy's boxers in surprise. "I'm a having a difficulty.....Sleeping..."

"I-I could tell..." Murmured Dan with an amused look.

"I...Uh...W-well..There was...a...uh....movie that came up and I tried to change it before....This happened....But the power shortage took care off it....But.....Not before...This happened." He spoke nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

"I can see that." Muttered Dan.

"L-look!" He nervously said when he saw where Dan staring, "I-i'm sorry for waking you up...But I remembered how you told me that you could help me whenever I needed. If you can't than I understand and i'm sorry I-Oh god!" Stampy gasped when Dan disturbed him by placing his hand on the tent of Stampy's boxers.

Dan sat up and watched as Stampy was letting out soft gasps. He pulled down on the helm of the boxers and pulled them down with Stampy removing them by himself in the end. Dan grasped Stampy's member and placed the tip in his mouth and watched in amusement on Stampy's reactions. He gave the tip a lick before putting the whole thing in his mouth. Stampy let out a grunt of surprise and watched Dan slurping on his manhood in embarrassment. Dan grabbed Stampy's base and watched as Stampy let out a loud gasp before a loud moan came out of his lips. Dan smirked and sped up his process. He let out a satisfying hum when he tasted the pre-cum that oozed out of the tip. Dan licked the pre-cum cleaned and smiled at the bittersweet taste.

"A-ah! D-Dan!"

Stampy let out a shriek when he felt something come out of him from his manhood. Dan smiled and swallowed Stampy's load before letting out a satisfying hum and releasing the entire thing. Stampy panted heavily as he watched Dan go on his knees to remove his own boxers to release his own erection.