Aiden x (OC)Shira (A friend should always keeps their promise)

No one's Pov:

"I hope you've learn a lesson Aiden, this didn't had to happen like this." Said Jesse.

"I'll say, you have a lot to think about." Said Lukas.

"Yeah Yeah...That's for sure."

Shira took a pity of him. Not to long ago, she and Jesse manage to defeat Aiden. While Sky city is still overrun with mobs, the people are safe and are ready to start a new civilization. Aiden and the rest of the Blaze rods are about to be taken to jail for their crimes. It was a difficult battle, but it the end, it was over.

"You were so angry and bitter Aiden. You were so sure that I was trying to take things away from you, but you were wrong."

Aiden looked down in shame before looking at Jesse again, "I won't try to compete with you anymore."

With that, the guard pushed him and the Blaze Rods were taken to a place to be put until a jail was build. Shira looked at Jesse and walked over him. Jesse looked at her and saw her face in which made him look concern. Before he could ask, they heard Reginald shouting for attention. When they turn around, they saw Isa trying to speak. 

...

"We have to go after him!" Shouted Jesse excitedly.

Everyone around him smiled and ran to the direction Ivor had just ran through. Before Jesse could catch up with the rest of the group, Shira stopped him.

"Jesse?" Jesse turn to see Shira approaching him.

"Shira? What's wrong?" He asked.

Shira looked nervous, "Well... I was thinking about going back to Sky city." Jesse's eyebrows shot up. "Don't get me wrong, I still want to be a member of the Order....But I want to see Aiden again..."

Jesse raised an eyebrow, "Aiden? Why?"

Shira blushed, "Well.... I sorta have feelings for him!" She blurted out.

Jesse took a step back, he was not expecting this. He then raised an eyebrow again. "Not what I was expecting....Why?"

"I-I don't know...There was something about him that got me to like him....."

Jesse sighed and walked over to her to place his hands on her shoulders to make her look at him.

"Shira, I won't make you stay away from Aiden. If that's what you're heart is telling you, go right ahead. Just leave your armor here and when you feel like coming back, you know which portal to go."

Shira nodded and gave Jesse a hug in which he returned. "Thank you Jesse."

....

Aiden kept his head down, he had been since he was first put here with the Blaze Rods. He really has done it this time. Why did Jealousy and anger blinded him? He could have just done things peacefully. Maybe then he would have had what he wanted, the very thing that caused him to be thrown where he is right now.

"Hello there Aiden."

Aiden's head shot up and was stun to see Shira, one of the members of the Order of the Stone. He never had any visitors, and even if he did, he wouldn't have expected a member from the group he wanted dead to come an visit him.

"Y-you? What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you? Why else am I here?" She joked.

"B-but...Why?"

Shira sighed and sat down on her knees to be the same level of Aiden. She wasn't bothered on how dusty or dirty the floor was, she was only focused on him.