Male Jesse x Petra (Criminal's helping hand)

No one's Pov:

Petra was walking through the forest, fuming. It was dark and cold outside, yet she didn't seemed to care at all. She was still angry from an argument she had with her parents and someone she hated, so she grabbed a flashlight, left the house and came here in the cold, dark forest to talk to someone.

"I can't believe them..." She muttered angrily.

"What happened this time?" Asked a voice behind her.

Petra jump and yelped before turning around to punch the person. The fist was caught by a strong hand. Petra pointed the flashlight at the person and saw that it was a guy with brown messy hair, shinning emerald eyes, three piercings in his ear and a scar on the left eye. He was wearing a red jacket which was not zipped so it shown him wearing a tank top and wore torn jeans. He was smirking and Petra simply glared at him.

"Not a bad punch. A little sloppy, but not bad."

"You idiot! Don't do that again!" She fumed.

"No promises." He smirked, "Now, are you going to tell me what happened this time with your parents this time or are you going to stand there and wait until cold air cools you down?"

Petra sighed and walk up to him to bury her face on his chest and wrap her arms around him. He responded by wrapping his hands around her waist and pulled her close. She knows she can trust this man, despite that he was a wanted criminal. This man's name is Jesse, he's about three years older than her. He was wanted for murders that happened around here. Jesse was Petra's best friend since they were younger actually, despite how rough, dangerous and cocky he became, he still was Petra's best friend. At least they use to be, now they are lovers who are hiding their relationship.

"Remember that guy you killed? The one who challenged you three years ago in that store?" He nodded, "Well, they arranged a marriage for me and his son. His name is Aiden and he is a real jerk." She growled.

"Oh? Want me to take care of that?" He raised an eyebrow and she shook her head.

"No...But I really don't want to date and marry this jerk. He thinks he's the best at everything." She sighs, "Reason why my parents want me to be with him is because he has the money and muscles. He came over for dinner and I was not happy on the way he spoke about my lifestyles, so I punched him in the face. My parents told me to apologize, but then it got really heated. We argued for an hour or so, and I was tired of it so I left. It's clear to me that they won't change their minds about me marrying him."

Jesse growled before he an evil look took over his eyes. Petra noticed this and knew this meant trouble. "Alright...What are you thinking about this time?"

Jesse looked at her, that look never leaving his face. "How about I show that son of a bitch who is the strongest guy here. I could easily kill him, just like I did with his old man."

Petra simply shook her head and pecked his lips. "Don't bother. Even if you do kill him, my parents well try to set me up with other people who are similar to him. I don't want you to get into bigger trouble by murdering all those guys, not to mention my parents will get suspicious on why every boy you kill is my suitors." She muttered as she buried her face on his chest again.

Jesse simply stroke her hair and thought about it. He may have muscles and murder others for no reason, but he's not stupid. What Petra said is true. He needed to think this through. Petra is the opposite of him, so suggesting her to become like him wasn't an option.

"How about you tell them you aren't a virgin? Normally suitors who are arranged in marriage do it while the girl is still 'Innocent."

"Nope. Even if I tell them, the'll ask questions and Aiden wouldn't care. Aiden wants me as his wife whether i'm a virgin or not."