Male Jesse x Petra (High School sucks, Lets Party! Part 2)

Petra's Pov

Everything went too fast. One minute, I was talking to Jesse and Jess with Lukas. Then Suddenly, i'm in a room, in which I think it's Lukas' parents room with Jesse who was smirking and locking the door after he closed it. He slowly made his way to me with that smirk never leaving that face. He pushed me down and pinned me.

"Be honest with me Petra. How do you feel about me?" He asks me, within my ear.

I shivered at the sound of his deep and irresistible voice. Just one sound of his voice and it would get all the girls head to their heels.  I looked into his shinning emerald eyes that I wish I could stare at everyday.

"Well?" He asks, the smirk never leaving.

"I-I-I..." I tried to say the words, but they wouldn't come out of my throat.

"You can trust me." He spoke, the smirk turned into an assuring smile.

"W-well, I-I...I..."

"You what?"

The sweet smile on his face, his beautiful face, was too much to handle. I couldn't take it anymore! I manage to get his hands to release mine, and I grabbed him by his shoulders, which surprised him and pulled him down, making our lips smash to each other. He was in total shock, I could tell that his eye were wide open as my lips danced around his. Eventually, I felt him kiss back. The kiss was so soft and gentle. This was my special kiss and it was not because it was my first kiss, but because I was sharing it with the boy I fell with. After a few seconds, the kiss slowly became rough and passionate. Our tongues were now dancing around before he began to suck on it. I moaned on the our heated make out section. After a few minutes, we pulled away, due to the lack of oxygen we needed to regain. We panted as we slowly regained it.

"Well, there goes my first kiss." He muttered.

I was kinda shocked at this. I mean I knew he was never in a relationship, but I always expected that he had shared a kiss with someone at least. To my surprise, he licked his lips, showing the fact that he enjoyed the kiss.

"Not bad though. In fact, best thing that ever happened to me. So? Now do you have the courage to say your feeling towards me with words without action?" He asked teasingly as he pulled me close.

I smiled sheepishly and nodded. "After all that, yeah. I have feelings for you Jesse and not because of how you look. I mean, sure you have the looks every girl wants, but I mostly fell for you because of your personality." I smiled.

Upon hearing my words, he was speechless. I could see the shock on his eyes before they blink, causing him to smile.

"That's the first time someone admitted that to me. Normally they admit their empty feelings to me. It really is depressing. Having many girls adoring you just because of your looks. That really pisses me off. But hearing someone love me because of who I am, that really brings a ton of wight out of my shoulders." He said, his smile never dropping.

I giggled and he leaned down for another kiss in which I happily applied to. The kiss was so gentle and loving, yet rough and passionate. I had my first kiss with the guy i'm in love with and it was simply amazing.

"Do you want me~?" He asked me, rather huskily before biting my earlobe.

I shivered at the way he sound. It was so irresistible, just like his appearance, only this time, even better. He chuckled at my reaction and began to remove his shirt, slowly as if he were in a strip club. I was in awe when I saw his well built body.

"I'll take that as a yes.~" He huskily said causing me to shiver once again.

I will admit it, I definitely want him and the way I saw his shinning emerald eyes, he wanted me too. I simply nodded and let a blush creep over my face with a smile on it. He chuckled once more and removed my bandanna. We removed our shoes and socks and left them somewhere in the floor. I helped him remove my shirt and all there was left in my upper body was my bra in which did little thing to cover my harden nipples.