Erwin x Selfharm!Levi - Part 2 {LEMON}

WARNING!! This one shot has sexual actions between 2 men. If you are not a fan of this please don't read. 

Erwin picks up Levi. "Oi." Levi says in surprise. Erwin just smiles and walks to the bedroom. Throwing Levi onto the bed her rips off his own shirt. Climbing onto Levi, kissing him passionately.

Erwin kisses Levi down his neck. Levi who was doing his best to unbutton his own shirt, was failing to do so. Erwin unbuttons the shirt so the two are shirtless. Erwin runs his hands up and down Levi's body. Goaning Levi bites Erwin's lip. Erwin teases Levi denying entrance. Levi touches Erwin's bulge earning a moan. Levi swiftly entered Erwin grabbing Levi's hair deepening the kiss. They only break apart for air.

Erwin looks into my eyes seeing the scars from my cuts. I felt ashamed and weak. Erwin sees this and pulls my arm to him Kissing each scars softly. I couldn't help but blush. "Levi." He says voice soft. "Please never do this again." I look into Erwin's eyes. They ere sad and he looked as if he were going to cry. I nod my head. "Never again." I say. This seemed to perk Erwin up. He kisses me trailing his hand from my chest down to the rim of my uniform. "Sigh. These are in the way." Erwin says, unbuckling my belt and slipping off my pants alone with my boxers. Erwin looks at me now fully naked I blush slightly.

I look at Levi his porcelain skin so white and clean. His hair as dark as the night sky. I begin touching him.

Erwin slips 2 fingers into Levi. Levi who gasped in surprise quickly became used to the sensation. Erwin smiles when Levi breathing becomes harder and quicker. Erwin takes his own pants off. Levi's eyes widen at the size. Looking to Erwin with eyes that seemed to say How in the hell with that fit. Erwin slowly enters Levi. Moaning loudly Levi who was now in 'doggie style' grabs the sheets around them. Once he was used to Erwin all the pain turned to pleasure. Erwin see's that Levi is ready, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed.

"Erwin i'm going to." Levi says through his gasps and moans. "Me too." I say I groan one last time and I cum. Levi does the same. I fall onto of him tired. I kiss him. "I love you Levi." I say petting him. Levi looks at me his cheeks red. "I love you too." He says. I smile and hold him to me. Slowly we fall asleep in each others arms.