Erwin x Levi (Lemon)

(WARNING LEMON AND SMALL SPOILER ABOUT ERWIN FROM THE SECOND SEASON) 

"Captain Levi, um Commander Erwin wants to see you immediately." Jaeger says to me. I click my tongue. "Fine. You brats keep sparing. This shouldn't take to long." I swiftly make my way to Erwin's room. It's been a few months after Erwin lost his arm, and he is still weak from the blood loss so he really doesn't leave his room. I knock on the door. "Enter" Erwin's voice comes through. I walk in closing the door behind me and saluting Erwin as I come into view. Erwin was pale and wasn't looking 100% Hanji said it was because he had caught a cold. I sigh and sit on the bed next to Erwin, putting my hand to his forehead. "You're running a temperature." I say quietly beginning to stand to grab a damp towel. I go to stand and find Erwin holding my hand. I turn back to him "Erwin wh-" He pulls me to him kissing me passionately. He bites my lip, and enters my mouth making sure to have gone everywhere. He breaks away to breath before attacking my neck, removing my corvette and unbuttoning the first few buttons of my shirt. "OI!" I try to push him off me but, I couldn't. "Ah, Erwin!" I say covering my mouth to keep the moaning I found myself doing quieter. "Ah, Levi don't cover your face." Erwin hold my arms down as he continues to kiss and nip at my neck. "Ah Erwin! Stop!" I say as Erwin makes his way down to my crotch. "You bastard-AH" I slap a hand to my face as Erwin puts my member into his mouth not holding back he begins to tease me. "D-Don't tease me..." I say kissing this head. He begins to suck faster and faster "AGH ERWIN I'M GOING TO-" I cum into his mouth. Erwin sits up and looks at me achievement and lust in his eyes. "It's not as sweet as I thought it would be~" he says licking the cum from his hand. "I Thought it would be, ya know because of the way you lap it up." he smirks this bastard. I think to myself. I begin trying to move "Oi, where do you think you are going?" Erwin grabs my hips and pulls me towards him "You may have came but I haven't" Without warning Erwin slips 2 fingers into me. I groan as he touches me. He slips them out and possessions himself at my entrance "I'm going to go in now." I nod my head. Erwin slowly enters my ass waiting until I was adjusted. Once I gave him the ok he thrusted in and out faster and faster "Ah Erwin- going to" "Me too. Together" He thrusts in and out hard I came, as did Erwin. I collapsed on Erwin's bed breathing heavily Erwin does the same. He passes out sleeping like a baby. I get dressed again and go out to the cadets. "Captain your back." Eren said I nod my head "Yes." Eren looks at me "Are you alright sir, you are walking in an odd way." I glare daggers at him "50 laps Jaeger." He was confused but does as he is told. I will get revenge on you Erwin I swear. 

A/N I hope you liked this. I will do my best to write a oneshot a night for the rest of the summer. Also, thank you for 3K reads I cannot believe it!!! Anyway cya next chapter! 

-Robyn