Erwin x Pianist!Levi

Erwin x Levi

Backstory- Because Levi had injured himself saving Mikasa from the female titan he had began relearning the piano. Erwin had never been able to hear Levi's playing until today. Erwin and Levi have been married for a little over 6 months. 

Erwin had come home from the mission early and was walking down the hallway to his husband's office. He was surprised to hear a piano. He stopped in front of Levi's door and slowly opens doing his best not to make a sound. Erwin was amazed when he saw Levi playing the piano. He had never known that Levi could play. He got closer to him, Levi's fingers were dancing from key to key. The song he was playing was hauntingly beautiful. When he was done Erwin clapped softly. Surprised Levi turns around his normally stoic feathers grow soft when he Realizing it is Erwin. He stands up and tries to walk towards Erwin, but it was more of a limp. "Erwin..." Levi said into his chest. Erwin kisses levi's forehead. "I missed you" Levi says again looking up at his lover. Smiling Erwin puts a hand to Levi's cheek "I missed you too." He said as the space between the two closes. Embracing each other. "I didn't know you could play." Erwin says sitting down on the piano bench. Levi shrugs and sits next to him. "You never asked." He said a smirk on his face. Erwin presses a few keys down and plays a bit of a song. "I didn't know you could play." Levi says, Erwin not even looking at Levi answers with "You never asked." Levi lightly punches Erwin in the side as he plays. Levi joins in and the two play together until their fingers hurt. 

A/N - This was a bit of an impulse. Its not my best work but, It was an idea and I just wrote it down. I was trying to write something other than Lemon and man was it hard not to write about Erwin putting Levi up onto the piano and fucking him then an there. Anyway, more lemons coming soon... -Robyn