Lemon

Lemon-Pretty Vanilla...nothing to crazy...

Levi was in his office doing paperwork when a knock came from the door. Levi looks up wondering who it could be. But, before he gave permission to enter Erwin walks in. "Tsk. Why do you knock when you don't need permission." Levi says going back to his paperwork. Erwin smiles at the small captain in front of him. Walking to the chair in front of Levi's desk he sits down. Sighing levi places his pen down. "What do you want?" Levi glares at the commander in front of him. Erwin shrugs, Levi watches as he stands up and walks to his side "I want you~" He purrs. Goosebumps go up and down Levi's body, and a slight blush appears on his cheeks.

Without warning Erwin sits Levi up on his desk. "Ah, Erwin.What the hell are you-" Erwin cuts him off kissing Levi roughly. Breaking away Levi was panting, smirking. Erwin takes off Levi's corvette and kisses along his jaw bone and collar bone. "Levi..." Erwin groans when Levi begin's unbuttoning his shirt.

Erwin picks Levi up and they go to Levi's bedroom that is attached to his office. Throwing him onto the bed Erwin takes off his own shirt and begin's unbuttoning Levi's. Erwin's hands roam over Levi's shirtless body. Earning a few moans from the captain.

Less than 5 minutes pass and Levi Erwin are naked. Erwin begins sucking off Levi, "AH~ERWIN" Levi moans loudly. Erwin smirks when levi's grabs his hair roughly. "Stick it in already." Levi says, Tired of the teasing that Erwin had been doing. Erwin looks at Levi, his hands covering his face. "Don't cover up your face. I want to see you." Pushing into Levi and grabbing his arms holding them above his head, this makes Levi gunt in pain and pleasure. After giving him a bit of time to adjust Erwin begins to move, hitting Levi deeper and deeper into pleaser. "Levi...Say my name." Erwin goran's. Levi whose hands are still pinned a top of his head obliges and begins to moan out Erwin's name. "E-Erwin...I'm gonna-ah" Levi says between his moaning and his heavy breathing. Erwin lets go of Levi's arms and brings him up to his chest. "Together." After a few more thrusts they climax together.

The two lye down in each other's arms. "Wow." Erwin says kissing Levi's head. "Wow what?" Levi says slightly worried Erwin wasn't satisfied. Erwin sees the worries in his eyes. "Wow...I love you." Erwin says smiling like a little kid who is in a candy store. Blushing Levi snuggles into erwin "I love you too." Levi says quiet enough so Erwin was the only one.

Soon the two fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N~ So sorry this took so long. I haven't been 100%. I hate being sick. And I've had the WORST writers block. I hope you guys can forgive me. And speaking of you guys there are 4.1K of you ...WOW... thank you for reading. This was a really bad chapter but I felt awful not writing for so long. As always I will talk to you guys next time...Happy reading!! -Robyn R.