Erwin x Levi: Smut

"Erwin, what are you-" he looks at me a sort of hunger in his face. He holds me by the chin and kisses me, we fought for dominance but, as normal he won. He broke away from the kiss his hands already going up my t-shirt. I moan slightly and Erwin stops for a minute before smiling and saying "You're so damn cute~" He purrs into my ear before lifting me up and putting me on the bed behind us. Now with Erwin on top of me, his hand roams freely. I moan slightly as his hand runs along my collar bone. He smirks at me, my face red before coming back down and kissing me. It was a long passionate kiss full of lust but, also full of love. I'm now breathing heavily as Erwin helps me take my top off. Now in my undershirt and jeans. I look away slightly when I remember all the scars on my body, but Erwin looks at me his blue eyes staring at me, "You're beautiful, Rivai" When he said my full name it gave me goosebumps. Kissing me again on my lips and moving down my jawline and to the crook of my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I groan in pleasure my hands now up his shirt.

After a few minutes of teasing Erwin undoes my pants and slips off my jeans. I am now in front of him in just my boxers. We switch positions, Erwin, letting me kiss him and leave a few love marks behind before he pulls off my undershirt leaving me topless, and switching the positions back. He again looks me up and down a slight blush on my face as he carefully kissed the scars on my chest and begins playing with my nipples. This is new... I had thought to myself as Erwin moves his way up kissing me we fought for dominance but, again as normal he won. Erwin takes off his jeans and is now in boxers and shirtless. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. Erwin kisses back and his hand caresses my back (they are in a sitting position) I moan into the kiss surprised by the noises coming from my mouth. I hold a hand to my mouth but, Erwin takes it away "Don't suppress your voice." This made me blush even more.

Erwin's hand were moving down my sides then to my hips. Kissing my skin ever so often. His left-hand trails along my leg then inner thigh. I moan again. 

A/N Thought I would let you guys finish it in your minds. So sorry I have been inactive. I will do my best to upload now that there are 6k of you holy shit! anyways thank you for reading and as always I will talk to you amazing humans in the next chapter!