22

I'm pretty sure the girls knew my facial expression by one look
........................................
"Hey Leo,Zach can you give us a minute?" Mia asks as we're still in the car "It's girl stuff" Kenzie adds she,Mia,Bree,Claire and I walk out onto the sidewalk "Why are you shocked? Leo just said "We love you"" Claire says "'We' basically means 'I'" I tell them "Ok, I think you're overreacting....or overwhelmed.....I don't know" Bree mumbles "Guys, I'm not overreacting" I say "He said "We" not "I"" Mia tells me "Still, I think it means something!" I exclaim "Whatever" Kenzie rolls her eyes "Let's go" We head back into the car and join the boys "Heyo!" Leo yells "We're back!" Mia yells "We know" Zach exclaims "Come on...we should get back to Kenzie's. It's getting late" I say looking up at the sky "Yeah and it's..." Mia checks her phone and gasps "Midnight!" She tells us "We gotta go" Kenzie says "Hey could you maybe sing or something? It's kinda boring just walking along the streets" Bree adds "Yeah..sure" I tell her "I'm pretty sure we all know this one" Claire says dancing to the beat Mia apparently already is playing Bree laughs I begin to sing........

"Aye!" Leo exclaims "Yeah...well let's go home" I tell him "Ok mom" he jokes just like Zach the other day I roll my eyes and we all run along Ford street near the diner going back to Kenzie's house