23

"You wanna know the best thing about us?" Mia asks as we all head to school the next morning "What?" Bree asks "We go on unpredictable adventures, there's no limits to where we'll go next" she says I smile "How about we don't go to school now?" Zach says checking my drift "Huh?" Leo asks "We go to the junk yard. There's a mountain up there, we could climb it or something" he explains "Yeah, let's do that" Kenzie mumbles we all run towards the junk yard
Time skip.................
"Ok, so what now?" I ask "Don't know, but I'm gonna explore" Leo tells us taking the lead as he starts climbing the mountain "Come on!" Mia yells as she follows I roll my eyes "Be careful!" I yell being the big sister I am. We all follow "Well that was fun" Bree comments once we reach the top of the mountain "Are you sure we should be up here? It's a restricted area" Zach tells us "Really Zach? You gonna back out now?" I ask leaning up against a rock "No" he scoffs "Yeah sure" Kenzie mocks "Guys! Look" Claire points to a truck in the distance coming into the lot "Oh no, we're dead" Leo mumbles "No we're not. Ok? We can find a way to fix this" I tell him with firm confidence Guys I think the rock is breaking. I hear cracking" Mia warns us "What do we do?" Claire asks "Jump!" Bree yells "You want us to jump?" Kenzie asks "Just trust me" "The trucks getting closer" I breathe "And....now!" Bree yells to us. The 7 of us all jump of the cliff and land on one another "Wow, we actually survived" Zach mumbles "What are you kids doing here?" A man who looks a lot like a cop asks "Go!" Leo yells pushing us forward we all run towards a car and hop inside bracing ourselves for what's gonna happen next Leo starts the car and we zoom past the man breaking the fence on the border by accident "Whoo!" Kenzie yells I laugh "Ah!" Zach yells as I realize we're about to hit a tree "Ahhhhh!!!!" We all scream thinking we're about to die.............
Hey ppl!! Cliffhanger for this part!! Comment what u think will happen next!!!
Kc12pr